Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/03/2012, 10:49   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hildetorr View Post
now you're going crazy over some line of words, calling someone a ****** and dumb doesn't make a great argument...
sorry if I hurt your ego, oh "true hacker"
just i never lied about stuff before theres no need to lie... because hes saying the crc bypass don't work lol so anyone brave enough to meet me online... hildetorr want to meet me online since u think im fake.. ill show u a few tricks u never seen before lol

also me d/cing gm's and Lee thinking hes uber... lol

Old 01/03/2012, 13:40   #77

No one is doubting you are the decade old master king of lolPSO hacking blahblahblahisuckadickblahblahblah it's more about you being the most shadiest mother ****** on the net and lying/scamming people every chance you get.

Also you CAN'T create every item without GM tool you even told me this yourself on msn. Show me a real video of you making a permanent Dark Flow, Double Cannon or Guld Milla with 3 100%s YOU CAN'T. Maybe at one point you could but with schtserv as it is now you're severely limited in what you can do, half the **** you show in those vids is patched and the other half is just useless or you can do it in raresumo's trainer.
Old 01/03/2012, 15:43   #78

Yo, using the trainer. When I hit the stat hack, my stats don't shoot up. My reistances go up to like 20k, but everything else like, fluctuates between a billion and 0.

Changing the difficulty (what I am used to doing) changes the present drops, so I don't want to do that.
Old 01/03/2012, 16:04   #79

Unequip all units that increase stats. Then try again. You're welcome.
Old 01/03/2012, 20:26   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
That is kinda funny. Unfortunately, I never got to play around with the D/C function of your previous trainer. I'm sure the crc bypass works, it's just paying money primarily is what doesn't suit me. I can understand on the Sega servers because getting something on there meant something, but a private server? Wouldn't get me to invest 1 dollar into it even if Crono promised that everyone who donated gets 10x rates for 5 months. It just doesn't seem worth it.
Either way, it's not a war about who's done what; Broomop will always surpass anyone attempting to do more on PSO because he's got the experience; it's a question of morals and values. Can we trust you, or can we not? Are your programs bogus, or are they filled with malware?
I'm personally satisfied with what I have, and if anymore of the "trusted" content comes out, I'll be sure to give credit where it's due.
you get to try it for free using a temp key... im not that bad of a person lol the reason i done this is because the last crc was coded by me and people just copy and paste it with no credit.. so im fed up i make it hard for these people to leech my **** end of story.
Old 01/03/2012, 20:46   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by annihilation111 View Post
If the video is in fact real I'd say that's gamebreaking especially if creating mass PDs like that is possible. That's the only real currency in the game. Next thing you know we'll have blacklisted PDs, lmao.
People are already getting inf. PDs via Gallon's.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2012, 01:46   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestylexgp View Post
People are already getting inf. PDs via Gallon's.
er no, they're getting PSs. Which can be exchanged for PDs on the market but only if you're an absolute **** and want to go that route.
Old 01/04/2012, 03:33   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
I'm a raging ****.
We're all proud of you for whatever you did years ago. This is 2012. No one cares. Anything else?
Old 01/04/2012, 07:24   #84

Broomop please for your own sake, stop all this raging and spamming, it's bad for the heart.

And maybe your crc works (I don't know because you don't release it for free and I don't really enjoy malware).

But in between all the **** you spammed there still isn't a video present of you creating an item on schthack that lasts. And I mean one without any interruptions, video editing, cheat-engine's, name changing or any other half assed excuses.

So please, for your own health, don't no-life spam this thread anymore so the grown ups can discuss the trainer here. Deal?

As for anyone else, just ignore this jealous troll.
Old 01/04/2012, 12:25   #85

Thank you raresumo. This would most helpful. And broomop is jelly.

Thank you.
Old 01/04/2012, 15:06   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by annihilation111 View Post
er no, they're getting PSs. Which can be exchanged for PDs on the market but only if you're an absolute **** and want to go that route.
Well I am getting my PDs from Gallon's and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It is probably a combination of people getting PDs from Gallon's and PSs for PDs, so no "er no" **** like you know what everyone who uses cheat engine does.
Old 01/04/2012, 15:47   #87

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestylexgp View Post
Well I am getting my PDs from Gallon's and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It is probably a combination of people getting PDs from Gallon's and PSs for PDs, so no "er no" shit like you know what everyone who uses cheat engine does.
( * BUY A PHOTON SPHERE USING ONLY ONE PHOTON DROP *)

All you need is few PD's from roulette OR in-game , Take one out of bank , And go to the lobby.

So, open up the memory editor scanning for your name.
Scroll up past the stats, and you should stop seeing FF's... That's your inventory.
Look for your item value; in this case Photon drop.
(03 10 00) IS THE ITEM ID

( Here's what you'll LOOK FOR: )
03 10 00 00 00 01 00 00

Change the 1 to 99. (63=99 in hex)
Now Lobby Reload.
You should now have 99 in your inventory.
Go to Gallons shop quest.
Trade your 99 PD'S for a PS. Take one more PD out of bank (or use roulette to get one more pd), Trade for another PS.
Relog , Put the two PS in bank and repeat....

(* NOTE *) Trying to get more than two PS at a time will cause you to disconnect.

ALSO USING THE SAME METHOD...

( * CREATING ENEMY WEAPONS: * )

In order to do this you will need at least 1 PC

1) Complete Ep4 quest 9-5,
(Talk to Dr. Montague in P2 after beating the quest.)

2) Temp hack the enemy weapon you want with the stats you want using CE
(SAME METHOD AS ABOVE)

3) Start the quest Claire's deal ( one player side quest on ep4 )

4) Talk to Dr. Montague on P2 and pay him 1 PC to add 10% hit to the enemy weapon.

5) Your enemy weapon will be created and permanent.

6) Logout and repeat.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/04/2012, 20:05   #88

Lightbulb Enemy Weapon Creation WORKS without crc bypass

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
The enemy weapon one didn't work with the previous patch and when you logged out, you'd end up with a white saber rather than the weapon you supposedly created. I tried making a few 127 hit baranzes but it was the same end product after logging.

That is the jist of hoarding PS's though. My only question is: how do you make a pointer for the inventory slots? I tried doing the usual method for say HP, but that never worked. Do you need a CRC bypass? Anyone care to explain? I'd appreciate it.
The enemy weapon works I tested it today, However you MUST have
a real Photon Crystal in order for it to work.

Also 50% is the maximum anything higher it wont work.
I would suggest using one legitimate PC first to make the item permenent.
Then after its created, you can take another legitimate PC and edit into 5 (same method),
And add the maximum of 50% hit , However the chance of it working
is 20% , The chance for adding the first 1 PC is 100%

0 -> 10 Hit / 100% success rate/ 1 PC
10 -> 20 Hit / 80% success rate/ 2 PC
20 -> 30 Hit / 60% success rate/ 3 PC
30 -> 40 Hit / 40% success rate/ 4 PC
40 -> 50 Hit / 20% success rate/ 5 PC

Also , as for the memory address for the INVENTORY SLOTS itself, It is a floating, or static address
It will remain after a relog but if the game is closed or crashes,
You will have to manually search for the address again.

As for the address itself , I normally just highlight all 8 Id codes
and add to the active list.

ITS an "array of bytes" 8 bit format.

Example to make a GI GUE BAZOOKA the ID replaced would be.

00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 = Saber (Last 5 will vary with grinds,special and %,s)

00 91 00 00 00 00 00 00 = Gi Gue Bazooka with no grind or %

Enemy weapons HIT % is Max at 50% hit but you could add other stats as
well by changing the ID to say.

00 91 00 00 00 00 03 32

1st Byte (type of percent):
01: Native (Forest)
02: A-Beast (Caves
03: Machine (Mines)
04: Dark (Ruins)
05: Hit

2nd Byte (percent):
00: 0%
0A: 10%
14: 20%
32: 50%

Weapon layout:

WW WW GG AA HH PP HH PP

WW = Weapon Code
AA = Attribute
GG = Grind (max varies per weapon)
HH = Hit Type
PP = Hit Percent (max is 32 hex, 50 dec)

This was confirmed still working today by me.
Without any CRC bypass of any kind.

Enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gal wind.jpg (113.9 KB, 87 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/04/2012, 21:18   #89

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by diviee View Post
Broomop please for your own sake, stop all this raging and spamming, it's bad for the heart.

And maybe your crc works (I don't know because you don't release it for free and I don't really enjoy malware).

But in between all the **** you spammed there still isn't a video present of you creating an item on schthack that lasts. And I mean one without any interruptions, video editing, cheat-engine's, name changing or any other half assed excuses.

So please, for your own health, don't no-life spam this thread anymore so the grown ups can discuss the trainer here. Deal?

As for anyone else, just ignore this jealous troll.
ok ill make another video ok with some kind of timer and nothing but my hack ok.. ill try make people go wtf!!! too ok?

ok ill do it now ffs lol
Old 01/04/2012, 21:32   #90

Thumbs down swtorcheap = Broomop = Alex = P.O.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtorcheap View Post
ok ill make another video ok with some kind of timer and nothing but my hack ok.. ill try make people go wtf!!! too ok?

ok ill do it now ffs lol
Alex,

Maybe you should look at what screename your using..

This is the one where you peddle your SWTOR wares...

No one gives a **** all you care about is MONEY.
Always has been , always will be. by hook or crook.
Hacked items or backdoors and trojans,

Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Closed Thread