Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › General Gaming › General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Anyone going to US server?

Discussion on Anyone going to US server? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Anyone going to US server?

I live in Florida. Just want to know if anyone else will be playing on the US server, or u'r all going to EU server.

I think I will be going Order, Swordmaster and Swordmaster or WP
321phantom is offline  
Old   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥



 
DarkOPM's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 645
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 55,099
Received Thanks: 8,599
I play on EU Server
DarkOPM is offline  
Old   #3
 
Screeny's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,640
Received Thanks: 613
I think it's hard to find at a " .de " homepage many US Players

i'll play on EU

i wish you luck to find some companions
Screeny is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
I don't want to deal with Goa (EU publisher) so will be going US. I wil try and find the 'unofficial' EU server.
BlowFish is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.