Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Edgebot or MacroGoblin

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Edgebot or MacroGoblin

Help me to decide which one is better for a Barbarian, I am deciding which one to buy.

I notice that MacroGoblin gives you 18 months for 30 dollars whereas DAMNEDGE gives you 3 months for 43 dollars.

I am looking to keep my bot running 24/7 in order to level fast.

Old   #2

Or is AoCGrinder better from visualbots at the one time price of 19.99

Old   #3

I'd like to point out that you do not buy a bot at DAMNCHEATERS for 43$. You buy a premium forum subscription that gives you access to ALL FEATURES/CHEATS our coders are developing. 4 Weeks ago for example we only had PlanetSide & Age of Conan Trainers, now we have also Anarchy Online & Tabula Rasa added. We are not selling any software. We sell Premium Forum Memberships and for the money we collect we pay coders to create trainers/cheats for games you would like to have (can be requested on our forums) - thats a completly different "product" than a bot.
Old   #4

edgebot

edgebot hands down the best.. do not even consider any others...the other is not userfriendly and barely works...edgebot for the win

Old   #5

Free tip to level up fast :

Join a HELPFUL guild. They will help you do quests faster and thus lvl up 10 times faster than grinding over night.

I was in a guild than noone was helping, and i was getting average 2 lvls per day by doing quests alone.

But, yesterday i joined some other guild, with ppl you can have fun with, and we did LOTS of quests with the help of lvl 80 DPS and 80 Healer.

It took us quite some time, but when i turned in 20+ quests, i leveled from 54 to 57.
Also it was so much fun running around with your guild in a dungeon.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanana View Post
Free tip to level up fast :

Join a HELPFUL guild. They will help you do quests faster and thus lvl up 10 times faster than grinding over night.

I was in a guild than noone was helping, and i was getting average 2 lvls per day by doing quests alone.

But, yesterday i joined some other guild, with ppl you can have fun with, and we did LOTS of quests with the help of lvl 80 DPS and 80 Healer.

It took us quite some time, but when i turned in 20+ quests, i leveled from 54 to 57.
Also it was so much fun running around with your guild in a dungeon.
sounds like 12 and on extasy
Old   #7

I've been using MacroGoblin for over a year... as an Auto-Harvester, Auto-Grinder, and to Multi-Box. It has been fantastic and well worth the cost. It has absolutely paid for itself from resource selling... for example, I collected 8000 basalt in a week, with 2 characters... that equals 160g when sold on the trader... just for the basalt.

Gold sellers' price for 100g run between $32.99 - $50.00.

They also have a large library of "paths" so you can automatically grind on mobs for different level tiers. They also allow users to submit/share their custom paths.