Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solo-farming Oasis of Zaara still doable?

Discussion on Solo-farming Oasis of Zaara still doable? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 293

Funcom said in the last patch they fixed much clipping!

thx fyi
Old 07/16/2008, 03:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
My guildies said it wasn't possible anymore.

Why don't you go out there and try it yourself btw?
Anyways, crafted > Tier 0,5.
Old 07/20/2008, 16:49   #3

Chief at the end of oasis and Boss Telko still work. Now it is just about more jumping to reach the safespot.

Way at the beginning is nearly the same, just go up leftside after rock.
Old 07/21/2008, 00:36   #4
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 293
Strijk bcause style is a fact and crafted looks gay.

ty barn, ill give it a try.
Old 08/02/2008, 16:17   #5

They changed the ranger on the melee attacks, even at max distance with a throwing weapon he was still hitting me, had to position him were I could throw a weapon then line of sight them but still doable

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Solo Oasis bosses (ez lvl 80 set pieces)
07/23/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 21 Replies
Okay this exploit has a few variations that I've found and I'm going to post how to solo the first boss in the Oasis. For those who don't know this is a scalable instance located in Purple Lotus Swamp in the SW corner. All bosses here drop on average around 30silver and take about 10-15 minutes to do which is awesome gold! They also drop the lvl 80 blue set pieces if you're level 80. ****IMPORTANT NOTE**** The first boss will bug out like a crazy ninja at 50% health. You must...
Solo Farming Ramparts Bosses
04/01/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
So, in addition to solo farming the chests as a hunter, you can also farm 1st and 2nd boss on normal mode obviously. I am not an enchanter but I think you can DE these and get small prismatics? which can be turned into large prismatics, I think.. not sure. I just vendor the blues =D I made my first video (well 2, actually, one for first one for second) Please don't comment on the video editing.. (considering there is none!) anyway 1st boss - You Tube
Solo Farming Naxx
07/17/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
http://bbs.ngacn.com/read.php?tid=601719&fpage =1 crazy ass koreans
Solo Farming DM Tribute
01/19/2006 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
I have heard of an exploit that allows you to solo farm the king in DM North. I know it has something to do with getting him stuck in a spot in his room where he doesn't evade, but he still can't move, at that point you just fire away with a bow. But I just can't figure out how to get him stuck in this spot. Does anyone know this exploit offhand? I could do this with Syndrome easily enough, but two things prevent me from doing so, it's not up to day (not complaining, just saying so), and I...
Frage: MC Solo Farming?
12/02/2005 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
Huhu, Ich hab davon gehoert das man Molten Core im Solo Farmen kann ??? Wie soll das gehen :rolleyes: Gibts dazu hier irgentwas?