Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have a problem whit win hex

Discussion on I have a problem whit win hex within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have a problem whit win hex

Hi... Why i cannot save the file on win hex, or how i can get the full version win hex with linense? When i try to do other move i get it :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
riBot problem whit HGP
08/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hi everyone i have lil problem whit ribot i set it to buy HGP and when my worf is on 30% HGP to use it ive save the setings but it dosent work... did i miss something or...? -.-"
guys i have problem whit RoM
12/19/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
when i click start on my main char i get game crash error when i make a new acc its completely no error how i fix it
Problem whit DSEE
09/29/2009 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
Hey guys I'm using the latest version of Kanes DSEE for gPotato. I just searched the board but could'nt find anything what could solve my problem. Also my prolbme is ... When I'm starting the DSEE the game freez' and I have to restart it. I duno what the problem is and have no idea to solve it. So I want to solve the problem whit your help. Are some one of you have the same problem and can help me? It really sucks when the game is frozen after some mins. So guys please help me, because I...
Problem whit redcabal (help)
06/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Ok i have problem whit starting redcabal when i instaled it and updated whit files from forum+launcher update i start game but after starting it loading appears and then cabal disappears. If anyone haves solution please tell me:)