Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diablo 3!!

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo 3!!

Is anybody else anticipating Diablo 3? I've been waiting years for this game! I really can't wait! XD

I was hoping to get a chance at playing the Diablo 3 closed beta, but I didn't get the chance to ;[

I check the blizzard website daily to check if there is any news on the game, anything new or anything about the release date, I've seen the Diablo 3 collectors edition and the diablo 3 mouse, I'm definitely going to get both xD

They announced it's release date had been pushed back to early 2012, I've seen a lot of people say it will be near the end of January or in February, but I personally think it'll be near the end of march, although I hope it is sooner.

Ohhh, also - If anyone has a spare Diablo 2 LOD Key, I'd appreciate it if you want to give it to me XD I've lost mine ;[ And I wanted to play it again before playing diablo 3 xDD

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwm View Post
Is anybody else anticipating Diablo 3? I've been waiting years for this game! I really can't wait! XD

I was hoping to get a chance at playing the Diablo 3 closed beta, but I didn't get the chance to ;[

I check the blizzard website daily to check if there is any news on the game, anything new or anything about the release date, I've seen the Diablo 3 collectors edition and the diablo 3 mouse, I'm definitely going to get both xD

They announced it's release date had been pushed back to early 2012, I've seen a lot of people say it will be near the end of January or in February, but I personally think it'll be near the end of march, although I hope it is sooner.

Ohhh, also - If anyone has a spare Diablo 2 LOD Key, I'd appreciate it if you want to give it to me XD I've lost mine ;[ And I wanted to play it again before playing diablo 3 xDD
You and I both have been waiting for Diablo 3. xD

About the key, I don't have an extra but isn't their a way to get those for free?

Old   #3

elite*gold: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwm View Post

Hello bobwm,
first of all I would like to tell that there is a own section for Diablo 3.

Diablo 3

I've also been waiting for Diablo 3 year for year. I played Diablo 2 & Diablo 2 LOD a long time and it makes so much fun. I think this game is one of the best and Diablo 3 would be also a very, very nice one.

I hope we can play it as soon as possible - January. This would be great. Iīve seen some videos of beta and it looks very good.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 13
Received Thanks: 2,112
Diablo 3
#closed
Closed Thread