Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Give This Game Another Look

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Give This Game Another Look

If you were curious about this game at one time, it is really worth another look. The game has come a long way from beta, to the point where I don't even mind paying to subscribe. The game is alot more entertaining than WoW is anymore, and the graphics are fantastic to look at.

yep

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siiig View Post
If you were curious about this game at one time, it is really worth another look. The game has come a long way from beta, to the point where I don't even mind paying to subscribe. The game is alot more entertaining than WoW is anymore, and the graphics are fantastic to look at.

yep
Not yet. I still play this game, and have about a 2MB .doc file full of working exploits and the like (I won't post them, because I don't appreciate that all of the exploits I've found have worked their way to this cite without listing proper credits), and I don't recommend this game quite yet.

I'd wait until Patch 2.0 is released to come back to this game. Anyway, when the patch is released, the price on this game will go down to $15 (It's already at $20) and it'll be better for the gaming public.

Old   #3

If I have posted something you found and didn't credit you, i apologize, most of what I posted has been an adaption of something I learned elsewhere