Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Blizzard & Meteor Hack

Discussion on [Release] Blizzard & Meteor Hack within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/07/2011, 17:11   #76

elite*gold: 0
I am using 32-bit win XP currently, this works fine with my 64-bit Win 7 comp.

It's almost like the .dll "crashes" when the game starts. I get injection successful if I use the XxharCs.exe before I open the game with Lazeboy's fish hax starter. Now after the 1st loading screen my windows gives an error that "FT_Client.exe has performed an illegal action and must be closed".

The thing is, the client works perfectly if I just ignore the message screen and don't click the 'ok' that closes the client. Also the hack is not working after this even though it said "Injection successful" in the beginning. After the "illegal action" error I try to run the XxharCs.exe again, and it gives only "injection failed".

Any ideas to fix this ?
Old 09/07/2011, 17:24   #77

elite*gold: 10
narttu you can use the xxharcs.exe also after login when you are at room and slot 2, open it as admin and wait 5 sec then push space button so the hack closes then go at ft screen and push F1 then use mets or blizz and it should work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2011, 17:31   #78

I stated before that it won't work at any time, it will not inject, even with the updated injector. Could this be an anti-virus issue? I did disable it but it still didn't work.

The only time when it injects is when I open the xxharcs.exe before FantasyTennis, but then Windows gives the error and wants to close the client (= I think it has something to do with the .dll). After this if I don't 'accept' the error (automatically would close client) and keep playing, the hack won't still work.
Old 09/07/2011, 17:36   #79

elite*gold: 34
Received Thanks: 1,227
No itīs not the dll. Did u started the injector when the login window appears ?? because u should start the updated injector in that way..
Old 09/07/2011, 17:38   #80

It will not inject in login screen, whatever I try. I took off the "keep computer secured" for running the injector, nothing, just won't work...

I guess I'll show screenshots next.
Old 09/07/2011, 17:49   #81

with pics

In 1st picture I use injectore before I start the client. It says "injection successfull" => after the 1st screen I get the error screen saying "There's been an error, must close", but the client still works on the background.

2nd screen is when I use injector in login screen. Same "failed" also if I have already logged in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1st.jpg (105.0 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 2nd.jpg (312.2 KB, 29 views)
Old 09/07/2011, 18:27   #82

This **** doesn't work,however we appreciate ur work,and thx for trying to create a hack
Old 09/07/2011, 18:31   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txistxis View Post
This **** doesn't work,however we appreciate ur work,and thx for trying to create a hack
It works perfectly on my Win 7, I'd just like it to work on my XP, too.
Old 09/07/2011, 18:54   #84

Old 09/07/2011, 18:56   #85

xxharcks its solution was obvious ^ ^
however I still have a problem, apparently it's all right and he says "injection success" after he tells it to push any button I press the hack closes and nothing happens, when I enter the game nothing changes and the option to 'F1' does not appears. :

and king kong
the first window is the launcher for the FT and the second window was the error that appears ...
Old 09/07/2011, 19:51   #86

elite*gold: 34
Received Thanks: 1,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOBuzzardOo View Post
xxharcks its solution was obvious ^ ^
however I still have a problem, apparently it's all right and he says "injection success" after he tells it to push any button I press the hack closes and nothing happens, when I enter the game nothing changes and the option to 'F1' does not appears. :

and king kong
the first window is the launcher for the FT and the second window was the error that appears ...
When itīs shown as in ur screen, that it has sucessfully injected, then you only had to press F1 and thats all. you can close the box also if u want.
Old 09/07/2011, 22:12   #87

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narttu View Post
In 1st picture I use injectore before I start the client. It says "injection successfull" => after the 1st screen I get the error screen saying "There's been an error, must close", but the client still works on the background.

2nd screen is when I use injector in login screen. Same "failed" also if I have already logged in.
xxharcks I have the same problem Narttu.
I sent you the screen that I opened before the login screen, but can not work in extamente splint to login.
Old 09/08/2011, 13:05   #88

elite*gold: 10
buzzard your nikki's stats all are full? wow how you made that?
Old 09/08/2011, 13:30   #89

I have tested it on 32 bit Win 7 and it is 100% same error as with my Win XP 32bit, it will not inject at any time...

It works on my 64bit Win 7 :/
Old 09/08/2011, 19:58   #90

man only work in 64bits?
i no test in 64bits
my windows is 32bits and no work fail inject
plis realese 32bits man
Closed Thread