Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Battleforge Exploit

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Post [Release] Battleforge Exploit

Input information needed: Account email and Character name. Furthermore...

Uhmm, 'define Furthermore?' - Gold exploit

Updated this semester and probably going to be patched up again in one of the next maintenance periods.

Not working on x64 bit machines and Net Framework 3.5 is required.

There are reports of errors starting the program on some Win7 machines x32 and I'm trying to adress the problem, as I am an user of such a pc myself.

Disclaimer: I'm not asking you either for your password or for any personal details, besides basic acess information, so if you don't wanna search for exploits, hacks or any other tools and try them out I would suggest you not to flame me saying I'm not doing a good job coding this myself.

Quote:
Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found
Scanned by
Please check the RAR's readme.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Zoom.rar (988.0 KB, 9 views)



Gringostar is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 2,321
Hm also mir Gefallen hier einige Dinge nicht:
1. Input information needed: Account email and Character name. Furthermore...
sowas kommt mir gleich mal SPanisch vor
2. Die Zoom datei ist 1mb Groß.. angeblich soll dort nur eine Readme Datei vorhanden sein aber welche readme datei hat im komprimierten Zustand 1mb ??
zum Vergleich:mein Bot hat knapp 1mb^^

3. Neuer Benutzer registriert seid september 2011..
Sieht nach fake wenn nicht sogar trojaner aus( trojaner ergibt nich unbedingt sinn wenn man ihm sowiso daten gibt)

4.gold Exploit ? wiso braucht er Daten und schick denen die das Gold wollen nicht einfach Gold

Ich kann mich natürlich irren, und dennoch Spreche ich ein Wort der Warnung aus

Mfg FroZenBabE


FroZenBabE is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
1st: Spanish times? Please Explain.
2nd: My hack size is in your "standarts", why comparing it to your bot wich is also around 1MB in size?
3rd: So by your means I need to be a super uber known user here to post a hack... That's rude from you, taking in count you zeal for good manners.
Gringostar is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 929
Received Thanks: 47
Die Battleforge Zone ist ganz heiss geworden, viele Scammer,virenverteiler und faker unterwegs....


GotoHell92 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 13
Ich hab mir mal die Mühe gemacht



Antivirus results
AhnLab-V3 - 2011.09.04.01 - 2011.09.05 - Dropper/Win32.Agent
AntiVir - 7.11.14.98 - 2011.09.05 - TR/Dropper.Gen
Antiy-AVL - 2.0.3.7 - 2011.09.05 - -
Avast - 4.8.1351.0 - 2011.09.05 - MSIL:Inject-P [Trj]
Avast5 - 5.0.677.0 - 2011.09.05 - MSIL:Inject-P [Trj]
AVG - 10.0.0.1190 - 2011.09.05 - Dropper.Generic2.CLQR
BitDefender - 7.2 - 2011.09.05 - Worm.Generic.295113
ByteHero - 1.0.0.1 - 2011.08.22 - -
CAT-QuickHeal - 11.00 - 2011.09.05 - -
ClamAV - 0.97.0.0 - 2011.09.05 - Trojan.MSIL.Agent-7
Commtouch - 5.3.2.6 - 2011.09.04 - -
Comodo - 9997 - 2011.09.05 - -
DrWeb - 5.0.2.03300 - 2011.09.05 - Trojan.DownLoad2.19164
Emsisoft - 5.1.0.11 - 2011.09.05 - Virus.Win32.BeeInject!IK
eSafe - 7.0.17.0 - 2011.09.04 - -
eTrust-Vet - 36.1.8540 - 2011.09.05 - -
F-Prot - 4.6.2.117 - 2011.09.04 - -
F-Secure - 9.0.16440.0 - 2011.09.05 - Worm.Generic.295113
Fortinet - 4.3.370.0 - 2011.09.05 - MSIL/KeyLogger.AWB!tr
GData - 22 - 2011.09.05 - Worm.Generic.295113
Ikarus - T3.1.1.107.0 - 2011.09.05 - Virus.Win32.BeeInject
Jiangmin - 13.0.900 - 2011.09.05 - TrojanDropper.MSIL.fbp
K7AntiVirus - 9.111.5090 - 2011.09.05 - -
Kaspersky - 9.0.0.837 - 2011.09.05 - Trojan-Dropper.MSIL.Agent.nyw
McAfee - 5.400.0.1158 - 2011.09.05 - -
McAfee-GW-Edition - 2010.1D - 2011.09.05 - -
Microsoft - 1.7604 - 2011.09.05 - -
NOD32 - 6437 - 2011.09.05 - Win32/Small.NJA
Norman - 6.07.11 - 2011.09.05 - -
nProtect - 2011-09-05.01 - 2011.09.05 - -
Panda - 10.0.3.5 - 2011.09.04 - Generic Trojan
PCTools - 8.0.0.5 - 2011.09.05 - -
Prevx - 3.0 - 2011.09.05 - -
Rising - 23.73.01.03 - 2011.08.30 - -
Sophos - 4.69.0 - 2011.09.05 - Mal/MSIL-BA
SUPERAntiSpyware - 4.40.0.1006 - 2011.09.04 - -
Symantec - 20111.2.0.82 - 2011.09.05 - Trojan Horse
TheHacker - 6.7.0.1.290 - 2011.09.03 - -
TrendMicro - 9.500.0.1008 - 2011.09.03 - TROJ_DROPR.SMH
TrendMicro-HouseCall - 9.500.0.1008 - 2011.09.05 - TROJ_DROPR.SMH
VBA32 - 3.12.16.4 - 2011.09.05 - TrojanDropper.MSIL.Agent.nyw
VIPRE - 10379 - 2011.09.05 - -
ViRobot - 2011.9.5.4657 - 2011.09.05 - -
VirusBuster - 14.0.201.0 - 2011.09.05 - TrojanSpy.Spyeye!gkhDSEQCv00
File info:
MD5: 4b24434578d03043dd15ce3e394ada76
SHA1: b57ec1ed398b9521e55d7e5671b899dc23980130
SHA256: 062309d4e2d3667dc9c417490204848eab788545853d09b279 7a12ace4b600c4
File size: 1011667 bytes
Scan date: 2011-09-05 14:48:46 (UTC)

Vorallem schon der Header der *.exe Datei:
// Assembly S-Norton3, Version 10.2.45.5

[assembly: AssemblyVersion("10.2.45.5")]
[assembly: AssemblyCopyright("Copyright \x00a9 Norton 2010")]
[assembly: AssemblyDescription("")]
[assembly: AssemblyTitle("")]
[assembly: ComVisible(false)]
[assembly: AssemblyCompany("")]
[assembly: AssemblyProduct("Norton Antivirus 2010")]
[assembly: CompilationRelaxations(8)]
[assembly: Guid("c1f82ed6-c037-4aa8-ba31-d31b2144e5a3")]
[assembly: Debuggable(DebuggableAttribute.DebuggingModes.Igno reSymbolStoreSequencePoints | DebuggableAttribute.DebuggingModes.Default)]
[assembly: AssemblyTrademark("Norton Antivirus Software")]
[assembly: RuntimeCompatibility(WrapNonExceptionThrows=true)]
[assembly: AssemblyFileVersion("10.2.46.5")]

(Sarkasmus: ACHTUNG)Und es kann ja gar kein Virus o.ä sein, ich meine wenn sowas schon im Sourcecode steht:

{
MyProject.Computer.Registry.SetValue(@"HKEY_CURREN T_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\P olicies\System", "DisableTaskMgr", "1", RegistryValueKind.DWord);
}
if (this.nINVLqzzyDahoTf == "true")
{
MyProject.Computer.Registry.SetValue(@"HKEY_CURREN T_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\P olicies\System", "DisableRegistryTools", "1", RegistryValueKind.DWord);
}
if (this.fuyCtShaKruPrvK == "true")
{
MyProject.Computer.Registry.SetValue(@"HKEY_CURREN T_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System" , "DisableCMD", "1", RegistryValueKind.DWord);

(Registry, CMD und Taskmanager werden deaktiviert)
x3Ra is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 5
War ja eigentlich klar^^. Aber für so ein einfaches und geiles Spiel braucht man eigentlich keine Cheat oder sonstiges .
artak1111 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,338
Received Thanks: 3,621
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3Ra View Post
Ich hab mir mal die Mühe gemacht



Antivirus results
AhnLab-V3 - 2011.09.04.01 - 2011.09.05 - Dropper/Win32.Agent
AntiVir - 7.11.14.98 - 2011.09.05 - TR/Dropper.Gen
Antiy-AVL - 2.0.3.7 - 2011.09.05 - -
Avast - 4.8.1351.0 - 2011.09.05 - MSIL:Inject-P [Trj]
Avast5 - 5.0.677.0 - 2011.09.05 - MSIL:Inject-P [Trj]
AVG - 10.0.0.1190 - 2011.09.05 - Dropper.Generic2.CLQR
BitDefender - 7.2 - 2011.09.05 - Worm.Generic.295113
ByteHero - 1.0.0.1 - 2011.08.22 - -
CAT-QuickHeal - 11.00 - 2011.09.05 - -
ClamAV - 0.97.0.0 - 2011.09.05 - Trojan.MSIL.Agent-7
Commtouch - 5.3.2.6 - 2011.09.04 - -
Comodo - 9997 - 2011.09.05 - -
DrWeb - 5.0.2.03300 - 2011.09.05 - Trojan.DownLoad2.19164
Emsisoft - 5.1.0.11 - 2011.09.05 - Virus.Win32.BeeInject!IK
eSafe - 7.0.17.0 - 2011.09.04 - -
eTrust-Vet - 36.1.8540 - 2011.09.05 - -
F-Prot - 4.6.2.117 - 2011.09.04 - -
F-Secure - 9.0.16440.0 - 2011.09.05 - Worm.Generic.295113
Fortinet - 4.3.370.0 - 2011.09.05 - MSIL/KeyLogger.AWB!tr
GData - 22 - 2011.09.05 - Worm.Generic.295113
Ikarus - T3.1.1.107.0 - 2011.09.05 - Virus.Win32.BeeInject
Jiangmin - 13.0.900 - 2011.09.05 - TrojanDropper.MSIL.fbp
K7AntiVirus - 9.111.5090 - 2011.09.05 - -
Kaspersky - 9.0.0.837 - 2011.09.05 - Trojan-Dropper.MSIL.Agent.nyw
McAfee - 5.400.0.1158 - 2011.09.05 - -
McAfee-GW-Edition - 2010.1D - 2011.09.05 - -
Microsoft - 1.7604 - 2011.09.05 - -
NOD32 - 6437 - 2011.09.05 - Win32/Small.NJA
Norman - 6.07.11 - 2011.09.05 - -
nProtect - 2011-09-05.01 - 2011.09.05 - -
Panda - 10.0.3.5 - 2011.09.04 - Generic Trojan
PCTools - 8.0.0.5 - 2011.09.05 - -
Prevx - 3.0 - 2011.09.05 - -
Rising - 23.73.01.03 - 2011.08.30 - -
Sophos - 4.69.0 - 2011.09.05 - Mal/MSIL-BA
SUPERAntiSpyware - 4.40.0.1006 - 2011.09.04 - -
Symantec - 20111.2.0.82 - 2011.09.05 - Trojan Horse
TheHacker - 6.7.0.1.290 - 2011.09.03 - -
TrendMicro - 9.500.0.1008 - 2011.09.03 - TROJ_DROPR.SMH
TrendMicro-HouseCall - 9.500.0.1008 - 2011.09.05 - TROJ_DROPR.SMH
VBA32 - 3.12.16.4 - 2011.09.05 - TrojanDropper.MSIL.Agent.nyw
VIPRE - 10379 - 2011.09.05 - -
ViRobot - 2011.9.5.4657 - 2011.09.05 - -
VirusBuster - 14.0.201.0 - 2011.09.05 - TrojanSpy.Spyeye!gkhDSEQCv00
File info:
MD5: 4b24434578d03043dd15ce3e394ada76
SHA1: b57ec1ed398b9521e55d7e5671b899dc23980130
SHA256: 062309d4e2d3667dc9c417490204848eab788545853d09b279 7a12ace4b600c4
File size: 1011667 bytes
Scan date: 2011-09-05 14:48:46 (UTC)

Vorallem schon der Header der *.exe Datei:
// Assembly S-Norton3, Version 10.2.45.5

[assembly: AssemblyVersion("10.2.45.5")]
[assembly: AssemblyCopyright("Copyright \x00a9 Norton 2010")]
[assembly: AssemblyDescription("")]
[assembly: AssemblyTitle("")]
[assembly: ComVisible(false)]
[assembly: AssemblyCompany("")]
[assembly: AssemblyProduct("Norton Antivirus 2010")]
[assembly: CompilationRelaxations(8)]
[assembly: Guid("c1f82ed6-c037-4aa8-ba31-d31b2144e5a3")]
[assembly: Debuggable(DebuggableAttribute.DebuggingModes.Igno reSymbolStoreSequencePoints | DebuggableAttribute.DebuggingModes.Default)]
[assembly: AssemblyTrademark("Norton Antivirus Software")]
[assembly: RuntimeCompatibility(WrapNonExceptionThrows=true)]
[assembly: AssemblyFileVersion("10.2.46.5")]

(Sarkasmus: ACHTUNG)Und es kann ja gar kein Virus o.ä sein, ich meine wenn sowas schon im Sourcecode steht:

{
MyProject.Computer.Registry.SetValue(@"HKEY_CURREN T_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\P olicies\System", "DisableTaskMgr", "1", RegistryValueKind.DWord);
}
if (this.nINVLqzzyDahoTf == "true")
{
MyProject.Computer.Registry.SetValue(@"HKEY_CURREN T_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\P olicies\System", "DisableRegistryTools", "1", RegistryValueKind.DWord);
}
if (this.fuyCtShaKruPrvK == "true")
{
MyProject.Computer.Registry.SetValue(@"HKEY_CURREN T_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System" , "DisableCMD", "1", RegistryValueKind.DWord);

(Registry, CMD und Taskmanager werden deaktiviert)
Danke vielmals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artak1111 View Post
War ja eigentlich klar^^. Aber für so ein einfaches und geiles Spiel braucht man eigentlich keine Cheat oder sonstiges .
Kann ich dir ebenfalls nur zustimmen.

Past auf es werden in der letzten Zeit, sehr viele Viren verbreitet.
King' is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 2,321
Da das hier ein Fake ist und nur dazu dient Viren zu verteilen
#closerrequest
FroZenBabE is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #9

 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,338
Received Thanks: 3,621
Quote:
Originally Posted by FroZenBabE View Post
Da das hier ein Fake ist und nur dazu dient Viren zu verteilen
#closerrequest
Werde einen Globalen Moderator anschreiben, der wird das ganze hier closen.


King' is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.