Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AoC Private Server ^^

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xain908 View Post
lol AoC private server? you must be mad. you'll need a super computer for that.

just check out their items.

and thats still incomplete, I think the site is going to add more items in the next couple of days.
The private server isnt obliged to load all these weapons in memory... A private server is made to be custom sometimes, but poeple seems to forget this a bit.

I've been able to make the client connect to my server. Its really easy to tell...

The real thing is packet encryption , and/or , packet compression. We really need someone to understand this before doing anything... Just wait, for myself I do not have the skills to understand all this.

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanson75 View Post
yea i private server rerun would be insane. but if anything were to change they would have to completely re-write everything to the client. and putting databases together and waht not.. might take maybe 2-3 years before you see one t start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdude186 View Post
Hahahahaha watching you all fight about this is funny. When all the while there is a private server that will be up in just weeks. 2-3 years thats a good one dude. Thats a good one.

Lol its been a couple months. so nice theory. Anyways most people just want a private server to try the game so they dont have to pay $60+ to try it.

+ higher xp rates are always funner

Old   #18

Actualy a few chinese people alredy made a AoC server BUT it doesnt work fully they can make a account log in ( will only see them selve thus theres 500+ people online) and you log of = all you got gone, plus it only works for chinese!! xD not gona give any links tho soz
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivjuo93 View Post
Actualy a few chinese people alredy made a AoC server BUT it doesnt work fully they can make a account log in ( will only see them selve thus theres 500+ people online) and you log of = all you got gone, plus it only works for chinese!! xD not gona give any links tho soz
no link = you lie

Old   #20

A game this big (25GB after install 0.0) must take a while to de-compress all the files lol.
But back on the subject of a private server:
One shouldn't be made yet.
A private server is never as good as the real servers, (Think WoW with half the classes not working right) and this game already has so many bugs, imagine what the private server would be like;\
Let the game fix itself before you try private-ghetto-free_but_not_that_great-ing it.
Old   #21

Check my post here:
Old   #22

amq
Old   #23

probably there will be any in the following 3-4 years xD
Old   #24

AoC Ps where? XD