Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Dragon Nest] Bot

Old   #16

elite*gold: 1359
The Black Market: 260/0/0
pw: ilikecheese

i took the survey for you guys. ******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiaclan View Post
pw: ilikecheese

i took the survey for you guys. ******.

nevermind looks like the file is corrupted. dont use it, it's broken... now i need to virus scan -.-

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Or this genius makes you do a survey to get the password... in which case he makes money without effort... in which case you're still out the bot.

:P I doubt this is real. If it was, russki would probably be promoting his bot a little better.

BTW the bot that is passworded says "ijl10.dll is missing" so it fails to load. I don't see why this bot would be written in Visual Basic, or why it would use a dll that creates images... so I doubt it's real.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by elevul View Post
Lol, it seems a "genius" hacked your bot and uploaded it on his own acc.:

The ridiculous thing is that he put a password that can only be gotten by completing surveys, lol...

The "cracked" bot is a complete fake. Looking at the files it's not even remotely close to the legitimate version. The real one is quite larger and involves much more files than one exe. Anyone who foolishly attempted to use that should check their PC. And I suggest the posters above remove links referencing it.
Old   #19

I msged this guy mutiple times on aim, even when he is online he never replies when i decided to ask him a few minor questions about this bot. Very fishy, most likely a 1 time thing, which you'll get banned by nexon in matter of days or weeks. Avoid at all costs, unless you want to get ripped and banned.

Old   #20

MEH post a vid you getting the bot started and such. cuz right now it looks fake bro.
Old   #21

Was away for the weekend. Sorry if I missed your aim messages.
Old   #22

russki1, I find it odd you don't comment on anyone's posts about this bot. And I find it odd you don't care to show it's validity. If you were trying to make money off it, which you seem to be, you would probably care a little more about the advertising.

Would be nice if you gave this better backing if it's the real deal.
Old   #23

i posted before i will post again its the real deal, for starters its a chinese bot that been tranlated into english what you see in the video and screenshot its pretty what the bot does, its pretty teleport every where using no animation attack to clear dungeon really quick so far for me its soloing masters and aybss around 4 to 6 mins, that for nexus dungoen. i will upload screenshot of the "starting the bot" once i get home
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzlol View Post
i posted before i will post again its the real deal, for starters its a chinese bot that been tranlated into english what you see in the video and screenshot its pretty what the bot does, its pretty teleport every where using no animation attack to clear dungeon really quick so far for me its soloing masters and aybss around 4 to 6 mins, that for nexus dungoen. i will upload screenshot of the "starting the bot" once i get home
Oh, chinese stuff works, so if russki only translated it then it have sense.
Can't wait to see your screenshots.

Also, if it's only translated get the price down to 5$ russki. You will get far more subscribers. And check if it works on SEA, please.
Old   #25

We need a bot for SEA and at a decent price! Thank you!
Old   #26

elite*gold: 1359
The Black Market: 260/0/0
has anyone been able to confirm whether or not this guy is legit? Please post so the rest of us have some idea.
Old   #27

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,100
real deal with no UI screenshot or the actual program running and only a vid were it looks like the character is just spamming skills and been edited to do the same thing over and over again? and those guys confirming it that its legit are low level posters. hmmm... goodluck.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #28

16 hours for 15 levels, wow even leveling by hand half afk goes faster and you dont have to pay a shady person 20 dollars
Old   #29

Quote:
yeap brought the bot and its been very very good its no scam its legit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMGROB View Post
I've taken the time to use russki1's bot. Just like all of you, I was hesitant at first. I can assure you that this is no scam, and he is the real deal. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Also, if you choose to purchase a 30 day bot from him, tell him Rob sent you. You will be treated with the best quality of service.
Quote:
forget the guy selling it... Why don't the CUSTOMERS at least show some pictures and videos?
Old   #30

the crack that someone made doesnt work. it just makes you do surveys and in the end the file doesn't even work.