Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have like 200ms ping allthetime, i live in europe, any fixes?

Discussion on I have like 200ms ping allthetime, i live in europe, any fixes? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have like 200ms ping allthetime, i live in europe, any fixes?

Requiem would be the best mmo in my eyes if the lag wouldnt ruin it all. :S I have maxed defiler but i can't play pvp at all because of the continuously lag, are the servers in usa or what am i missing? Is there any tweaks or fixes to get lower ping? Please answer if you know! Thanks in advance, also if you get my lag gone, i'll pay youi n Requiem hammerine server (i'm rich there). Ty!
Old 08/12/2011, 15:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
i got too this problems help please