Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenge | request for help

Discussion on Challenge | request for help within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Challenge | request for help

Is there a hack to HO working?
Try to hack the HeroBR
Explain how does please.
Preferably with CE
Old 05/12/2008, 15:51   #2

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!
Old 05/13/2008, 12:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbilly9999 View Post
Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!
oO are you crazy?
www . heroonline . com . br
oficial webpage oO

Similar Threads Similar Threads
very simple request challenge
11/24/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
ok so i was wondering if anyone out there can compile a program with these simple functions that would make cp'ing a breeze ( without having to use programs that are blocked by most private servers). the functions would be toggling a loop of F11 with a 320 ms delay + f12 with a 240 ms delay and bind it to a key to activate this function in a nifty little gui . if i sound confusing here is the simple explanation, i want a program that will spam f11 (320 millisecond delay) and f12 ( 240...
Anyone up for a challenge?..
06/28/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies
lets make a thread for uce making tutorial... so we dont have to ask for anyone to make us a cheat engine... Dont you guys want to have your own made cheat engine? I bet game guard would have a hard time patching many engines right?
[Request][Challenge} 130 Armor
03/16/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 22 Replies
Welcome Info: I need a person to a group of people to design a level 130 armor for every class (not ninja) PRIZES It is nothing much, but the winning design will get to be in CoNorth
challenge ;>
09/07/2008 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Hi all does any body can make something to omit verification of client ? by thursdays update all clients has verifications ... and if you have older version you can't login in i want to have 2 metins on computer 1 old 1 normal start old one by something what can omit verification .. and use old bugs ;> can any body do it ? thats important ;> i have very good idea to make LOTS of yang but ... last update crashed it if there any Polish who can make it i'll be happy;>