Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

{request} eden eternal multiclient

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{request} eden eternal multiclient

If anyone has figured out the eden eternal multiclient please share,,,,, i see that it doesnt have another exe file to run, it is only the launcher, unless the file is hidden

Old   #2

what do you want to do with an multiclient for this game? it has all classes on one character?!?! but if you want a char to follow you, you can solve it like this. Create a second user on your computer, switch onto the user, and your client will run. altough its a pain to switch the user.

I tryed this way and it worked. i wanted to check if i could share the beginnerquests of the other race, thats why i tryed it

by the way another way is to install an vmware on your pc

Old   #3
failing on a final level

elite*gold: 45630
Received Thanks: 24,650
#moved

war mir jetzt nicht ganz sicher über den passenden bereich, da wir j akeine eden eternal sektion haben ;f
Old   #4

use sandboxie just google it for you to know where to download it.. i've been multiclienting in EE for awhile now

Old   #5

well i have two monitors now but i use to have three, so switchign isnt the issue, and they do a proccess id check now so when u click start game on the second it shuts it down, so no more on that i guess * i am running windwos 7 64 bit, but i like the multi client, bc i have two charactoers now, ones a tank other a healer and it works wonders, but i cant do a third client, bc what if i dont wanna exit my game n like my brother comes n plays his, at least then i can tag along with him, right now i am sandboxie but that only allows two unless u buy the program n i aint spending 45 bucks on it, i tried to ollydbg but i just cant figure it out with it, i searched n searched till my head finally hurts, lol i guess i dont know what the exit command is n stuff like that, i ahve tried tutorials n i googles reversing with lena but they took his posts down i assume recently
Old   #6

sandboxie is your best bet. works for me.

How to run 2(or more) Eden Eternal clients [w/ pictures]
Old   #7

well i use sandboxie, but how to run 3 clients using that then, with out buying it
Old   #8

sandboxie is not working after the patch.. will be terminate after u log the 2nd client..