Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Multi-Hack (64bit + 32bit)

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
I come here to prevent you, someone steal my account "drioche" and "drioches" on elitepvpers. Someone create this thread with my account, i never put anyone in public! Be carefull!

Maybe you don't want to trust me but look the presentation of my first and unique thread about my hack for 64bit, the guy just copy and paste presentation. My real 32bit hack work with a DLL injection. And to be honest with you, i just finish the DLL and actually i work for a good injector. For the moment i use the Lazeboy injector.

So all this thread is a fake. I searched how the guy could do this "twice" for my elitepvp account and of course with a keylogger and i found the solution (easy), to block him

So this fake hack launch "winlogon.exe" (a keylogger) when your windows start. You can desactive it : press "Windows + R", then write "msconfig", then click on "Startup" and uncheck "winlogon".

If you doesn't succeed, try to delete it, on my pc it's store in : "C:\Users\'YourName'\AppData\Roaming\logs\winl ogon .exe"

And in the same folder, edit "System.data.resources.dll" with notepad, you will see wich data he could take from your pc.

I hope that it can help you. And in the future, you must'nt download any hack with the account name "drioche" or "drioches". Maybe a day i will put a 32/64 bit in public but on other forum i think.

Try to explain it at all your friend, to prevent a problem with an account.

I think it's a young person, i succeed to find references to a "DofusTrainer2" on his "winlogon" project coded in C#. But he is good and he found a good opportunity to stop people to download hack here (maybe an attack of alaplaya lol), i don't know if he did this alone.

Have a good day! And be carefull!

Old   #47

Deleted***

Old   #48

Thanks you, all people can now understand a littlebit more. You don't think that you ruin the game too? And finally i don't know exactly why you did this? Glory? Sure that at 18 years old, you are good i ever said this but really i found all this riddiculous. But if you can find your happiness in this, it's good.

I don't want to be angry, lot of things are more important in a life.

Do what you want, if you want to steal account, try to steal it, i don't care.

drioche.

I can add something, why i did this, i played for 2 year maybe more maybe less in fantasy tennis, i play and like tennis and it's difficult to find really good game, this one has a really good potential but alaplaya use this just to earn more and more money.I think a good price to spend in a little game like this is 10 or 20 euros, no more. What you want to do with 10 euros in this game when you start? Nothing! We must'nt forget that it's just a game. Try to level up 60 if you don't use rings, you will need a life, try to win a bossbattle without AP, try to play vs people who have an ap stuff when you have only a gold stuff. Try to find an update without ap. I think Alaplaya with this kind of marketing choice kill the game. Whith my hack i offer a chance of little level and gold character to be able to play like an Ap character and maybe more. I offer a chance to be able to have a character level 60.
I'm not sure i ruin the game, it's just more difficult for people who have spend lot of ap. And they could be angry and i understand.
Old   #49

Deleted***

Old   #50

I understand you. And why i spend a part of my time to create this (i update my message). I can add that i did this to keep contact with programming, i studied in computing. And i finished 2 year ago. In my work i don't code like i want. I just want to doesn't loose my "little" knowledge. When i discover this kind of hacking i was interesting and I begin, it's why i just released a 64 bit. It's easier, don't need a bypaas to use cheat engine. When you have a little knowledge it's "easy". I haven't did this for glory or other, i haven't ask people "GIVE ME A THANK!". I did this to help people who want to discover all the game without use 100 euros in ap. that's all.
you can see me sometime in game, i always help people.
Old   #51

Deleted***
Old   #52

I know for basic, they are not a good recognition. and it's why i take my 32bit DLL in private. But for parcel hack, they are something that i don't understand, it must'nt take 4 or 5 month to a developer to fix the fail. I think alaplaya don't care of this game... It must take 2 days max. Maybe they have other big problem. I don't know the alplaya group. And they are other big fail that i found for other things, and it's absolutly not normal. I don't understand. I think if it was a Ap fail (and not a gold fail) that was discover and put in public, it will be different.
Old   #53

Quote:
yeah i did it by myself
No you didnt, winner.
And I told you not to tell anything to anyone.

Nice hack by the way. Ball freeze if great.
Old   #54

It Works Perfectly.
NIce Work drioche.
Keep Going.=D
Old   #55

dont work windows7 32 bit ......
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimentox96 View Post
dont work windows7 32 bit ......
It works and stop saying the same thing twice. You have a problem with your computer.
Old   #57

i haven't problem, this hack dont work only with me =)
Old   #58

With me doesn't work too.
Old   #59

dont work it vista how can ı solve
Old   #60

DONT WORK WINDOWS 7 32 BIT...

Closed Thread