Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP! Dragon Nest Bypass IP block

Discussion on HELP! Dragon Nest Bypass IP block within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 08/01/2011, 02:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hope this helps
ProxyCap v4.05 + key

We have a German Community, and we all play with ProxyCap without disconnect.
Have a look

Old 08/01/2011, 02:53   #17

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilipalmer600 View Post
Hope this helps
ProxyCap v4.05 + key

We have a German Community, and we all play with ProxyCap without disconnect.
Have a look

You are not allowed to post warez on elitepvpers.

You disconnect with proxycap like with any other proxy program if you proxy dies

There is no backlink on your forum.

#Report
Old 08/02/2011, 08:56   #18

sir acid, can you please teach me how to use proxycap 4.20 step by step, bcoz i dont know what to do. i want to play dragon nest US. i can log in using AOL desktop. but my problem is when im in character select when i click start its stuck righ there.i dunno what to do.

now i can log in the dragon nest, but after i created a character when i push the start, theres nothing happening. what should i do? please help me
Old 08/02/2011, 13:17   #19

elite*gold: 2951
Received Thanks: 1,013
alternative try this

works very well ^^
Old 08/02/2011, 17:50   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by demigod44 View Post
sir acid, can you please teach me how to use proxycap 4.20 step by step, bcoz i dont know what to do. i want to play dragon nest US. i can log in using AOL desktop. but my problem is when im in character select when i click start its stuck righ there.i dunno what to do.

now i can log in the dragon nest, but after i created a character when i push the start, theres nothing happening. what should i do? please help me
It's not really hard to use, you just have to try it for a bit.

Search for a working proxy (SOCKS 5) and check if the proxy works with:

Here you put your Address + Port:

And here you go on Specify and add the DragonNest .exe:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawbєrry View Post
alternative try this

works very well ^^
I thought just the German Servers are use-able by free users. You can use American Servers now?
Old 08/02/2011, 19:28   #21

hayss, ive downloaded proxycap 4.20 but when im trying to enable it says its already expired, and i have to buy it. so i tried to uninstall and install it again but still the same problem.so i use proxyfirewall sir Acid can you help me about this one? thanks i really appreciate your help

oh one thing sir acid, i can log in via AOL. after i created a character then ill try to start the game after choosing what channel then nothing happens, i can only see my character there nothing more >.>
Old 08/02/2011, 21:44   #22

Acid,
Say I wanted to let a friend use me as a proxy to connect to this game (I would be a more steady/reliable proxy server for him I believe if it is possible). How would I go about performing such? Is it even possible?
Old 08/05/2011, 11:31   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawbєrry View Post
alternative try this

works very well ^^
cant access that page right now...
Old 08/07/2011, 00:18   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by demigod44 View Post
hayss, ive downloaded proxycap 4.20 but when im trying to enable it says its already expired, and i have to buy it. so i tried to uninstall and install it again but still the same problem.so i use proxyfirewall sir Acid can you help me about this one? thanks i really appreciate your help

oh one thing sir acid, i can log in via AOL. after i created a character then ill try to start the game after choosing what channel then nothing happens, i can only see my character there nothing more >.>
I guess your trial (30 days) version expired. Hm i have no idea about AOL because i don't use it but for proxyfirewall check my signature and follow the steps from Vindictus but of course with the DragonNest .exe.

Otherwise you could use a free vpn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkdudder12 View Post
Acid,
Say I wanted to let a friend use me as a proxy to connect to this game (I would be a more steady/reliable proxy server for him I believe if it is possible). How would I go about performing such? Is it even possible?
I have no idea how to set up yourself us a proxy or vpn :s You will have to ask that in the main section.
Old 08/08/2011, 11:51   #25

Help me you guys..im kinda new to this proxy thing..and they updated proxycap...so i dun relly know how to use it mesage me on fb Facebook.com/kyzerv pleasse or email me i really wanna play dragon nest
Old 01/01/2012, 22:02   #26

really dumb question how do i use a proxy?