Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

help with autoit script

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 1
help with autoit script

Code:
Func stop ()
	Exit
EndFunc

HotKeySet("{F3}","stop")

while 1
	MouseClick("left" ,836,635 )
	Sleep (500)
	
	
WEnd
this works fine outside hero but when i activate hero then the bot doesn't work.

i need it to siple reveive me for exp selling

Thank you



ikjahaa is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
go to autoit support forum and then read the tutorials on the site


ax5 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
go to autoit support forum and then read the tutorials on the site
can you please update ur Chami bot.

the one for pvp ep selling ?
ikjahaa is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikjahaa View Post
can you please update ur Chami bot.

the one for pvp ep selling ?
when i have time i will


ax5 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikjahaa View Post
Code:
Func stop ()
	Exit
EndFunc

HotKeySet("{F3}","stop")

while 1
             MouseClick("left" ,836,635 )
	Sleep (500)
WEnd
this works fine outside hero but when i activate hero then the bot doesn't work.

i need it to siple reveive me for exp selling

Thank you
I noticed you don't tell it to make HERO.EXE active, like this:

WinActivate("Hero","")
While 1
MouseClick("left" ,836,635 )
Sleep (500)
Wend

This tells the app to focus on Hero game and then send the mouseclick to the Hero Game.
karraksc is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
I noticed you don't tell it to make HERO.EXE active, like this:

WinActivate("Hero","")
While 1
MouseClick("left" ,836,635 )
Sleep (500)
Wend

This tells the app to focus on Hero game and then send the mouseclick to the Hero Game.
thx but , isn't this the same as clicking on hero online?
if i click on hero online while the script is running, then the mouse moves to the right spot but it doesn't click.
ikjahaa is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
if the game is not the active window, the mouseclicks will be sent to whichever window is active. The WinActivate command tells the game to become the active window so the mouseclicks will go to it..

I think the problem for this might be in your mouseclick command line, not telling it how many clicks to use.

try this:
mouseclick("left",836,635,1) <--tells it to click once, 2 for double-click, etc
karraksc is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
if the game is not the active window, the mouseclicks will be sent to whichever window is active. The WinActivate command tells the game to become the active window so the mouseclicks will go to it..

I think the problem for this might be in your mouseclick command line, not telling it how many clicks to use.

try this:
mouseclick("left",836,635,1) <--tells it to click once, 2 for double-click, etc
i have this now:
Code:
Func stop ()
	Exit
EndFunc

HotKeySet("{F3}","stop")
WinActivate("Hero","")
while 1
	MouseClick("left" ,836,635,1 )
	Sleep (500)
	
	
WEnd
still doesn't click, it does move the mouse but i think hero is protected for such "auto-clicks", you need to use pointers .

some1 help me
ikjahaa is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikjahaa View Post
i have this now:
Code:
Func stop ()
	Exit
EndFunc

HotKeySet("{F3}","stop")
WinActivate("Hero","")
while 1
	MouseClick("left" ,836,635,1 )
	Sleep (500)
	
	
WEnd
still doesn't click, it does move the mouse but i think hero is protected for such "auto-clicks", you need to use pointers .

some1 help me
The code as-is works tho I do have one question that might afffect this. Is this mouseclick used for moving the char or for clicking on the revival menu?
karraksc is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
The code as-is works tho I do have one question that might afffect this. Is this mouseclick used for moving the char or for clicking on the revival menu?
clicking on the reveive-menu.

it doesn't work with me, only moves the mouse doesn't click
ikjahaa is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikjahaa View Post
clicking on the reveive-menu.

it doesn't work with me, only moves the mouse doesn't click
are you allowing for the 10-second delay that is now in the revive menu? None of the keys will work until the delay runs down. You might have to add in a delay into yours to sit and wait until the keys are active before clicking on the button.
karraksc is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
are you allowing for the 10-second delay that is now in the revive menu? None of the keys will work until the delay runs down. You might have to add in a delay into yours to sit and wait until the keys are active before clicking on the button.
the bot clicks every 500ms right?
so if i just wait for it to count down 10sec. then it must be able to click.
clicking before 10 sec countdown = no bad right?
ikjahaa is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikjahaa View Post
the bot clicks every 500ms right?
so if i just wait for it to count down 10sec. then it must be able to click.
clicking before 10 sec countdown = no bad right?
there ought to be a delay command you could use:

10 seconds = 10,000 milliseconds

in Delphi, it's SLEEP(milliseconds)
in autoIt, it's SLEEP(milliseconds)
in VB, it's SLEEP(milliseconds)
in Basic, it's DELAY(milliseconds)
in Pascal, it's WAIT(milliseconds)
in RPG3, it's HOLD(milliseconds)
karraksc is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
there ought to be a delay command you could use:

10 seconds = 10,000 milliseconds

in Delphi, it's SLEEP(milliseconds)
in autoIt, it's SLEEP(milliseconds)
in VB, it's SLEEP(milliseconds)
in Basic, it's DELAY(milliseconds)
in Pascal, it's WAIT(milliseconds)
in RPG3, it's HOLD(milliseconds)

i know, i use
sleep(500)

but it works on all programs exept hero online.
on hero it only moves the mouse but doesn't click.
why doesn't it click on hero and does on other programs ?
ikjahaa is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Try it like this:

func Died()
WinActivate("Hero","")
sleep(10000) ;10 sec delay
MouseClick("left" ,836,635,1,1) ; add a 10ms delay to move mouse
endfunc

While 1
if HP=0 then died() ; use any method to find out if you are dead and handle it
Wend


karraksc is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Autoit Script als nicht Autoit erkennbar machen
Hallo es haben wiele bestimmt schon gesehn das w0uter mal eine Anleitung gepostet hat wie man ein Autoit script so umbaut das es keins mehr ist....
22 Replies - AutoIt
AutoIt script
Can some1 who knows smth about AutoIt and creating scripts make a short script that only would drink hp potion when there is less than 80% hp ? Lets...
16 Replies - Rappelz



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.