Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

who can help customize bot Rus server

Discussion on who can help customize bot Rus server within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
who can help customize bot Rus server

help simply hotyaby bot that earned even if it will work curve . who can then knows how to change it so that he began to connect to RUS
Old 08/11/2008, 20:06   #2

no one because there is no bot
Old 08/21/2008, 20:47   #3

sergulet at this moment - no =\

Но все делается ручками =)
Old 08/22/2008, 19:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendox View Post
sergulet at this moment - no =

Но все делается ручками =)
И как успехи?
Old 10/01/2008, 20:44   #5

заебало кач=х с таким реитами нах
кто может скинуть =ъ бота

спасибо
Old 10/04/2008, 04:19   #6

и мне бота плиз
Old 10/30/2008, 08:15   #7

Лучше расскажите, есть ли способы вещи модифицировать и не ломать. Усиливать и не запарывать слоты... Или хотя бы есть ли приемы повышения вероятности успеха. Бота глянул бы для интереса, но бан ловить не хочу. Все же отслеживается. Куда и кому бот послал бабло и т.п. Чисто для себя кач... Попробовал бы кого-нить качнуть ).
Вот теории, которые я слышал. Но х.з., работают ли.
1) При усилении нужно делать релог после каждой дырки.
2) Вещь одеть/снять перед усилением. И так делать после каждого усиления.
3) При модификации делаем вещь. Затем делаем из 10А1+10А1=10А2 до слома. Снова модифицируем вещь.
PS: От бота с пояснением, как ставить, все же не откажусь. Так же интересует запуск нескольких клиентов на одном компе одновременно.
Если есть не жадные люди - пишите

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Customize update.exe
03/18/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 26 Replies
on freewebs i got 3 pages uploaded each control or are fowarded parts of the update.exe i did http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/dudeofthec ountry14/untitled5.jpg http://updateish.webs.com/Update.html is the updates so i can control em myself...its the only .html and i took the real update.html source code n took off everything shaiya <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-trans itional.dtd"> <html...
Customize your Private Server!
07/13/2010 - WoW Private Server - 37 Replies
Customize your Private Server Hallo und danke für das lesen meines Tutorials! Heute möchte ich euch erklären wie Ihr euren P-Server euren Bedürfnissen anpassen könnt. 1. Eigene Rüstungen / Waffen erstellen 2. Eigene Portale erstellen 3. Eigene Händler erstellen
[Private Server] Customize
06/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello guys, i see the Sea Emu Database topic with all servers made with Sea but they are "dead", so i made my server with cap for 40 people for no lagg... So im not here to give you my servers client and ip and stuff because isnt finished yet.. I just wanna know how to customize my SRO Client. Like: Make a nice launcher (like ZSZC) Make a few changes in the login screen and loading screens ...
[RELEASE] how to customize items
10/08/2009 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 16 Replies
ok yes i know there are many many tutorials on how to customize equpments and such. But they are only using photoshop. I am going to show you how to customize a simple item (a life potion bottle) using a 3d programs without doing the easy way and just editing the colors. Mind you to turn it to a dds file and edit the size and such you will still need adobe photohop as well as the plugins that a few people have listed in thier threads. Download both the following items. Bryce6.rar and...
Customize your autopatch!!
05/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
This isn't much but it's fun to do and creates a little originality for co :p All this does is make your autopatcher say something different and use different pictures. 1)Go to your co directory, find the data folder, and the AutoPatch_pic folder in it. I.E. use C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Conquer1.0&#092;data&#092;A utoPatch_pic Once in there find the config.ini file. The contents should look something like this: