Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New patch screwed the normal attack

Discussion on New patch screwed the normal attack within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New patch screwed the normal attack

Hi,

Not sure whether is a bug or is a traditional Mgame trick.

Normal attack has been reduced and GM did not want to answer.
It was not announced of the changes.

The pure STR and STR/DEX who grind on mount is affected.
The job pet Skill Defence has been reduced.

May be Mgame has no solution for botter (Botter use to grind on mount) and implemented this.

Item price shall change again.

DM
Old 04/03/2008, 12:57   #2

LOlz they definetly screwed up my lvl 61 full str char(( Fuuuuuuk.Ah well gona start a dext/int char using bot;P
Old 04/04/2008, 14:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheatengine1 View Post
LOlz they definetly screwed up my lvl 61 full str char(( Fuuuuuuk.Ah well gona start a dext/int char using bot;P
You could share ure Bot and make it downloadable for 1 day?
I doubt that Gms check this site , cause there actually isn't 1 good bot here-.-.
Well , still ure bot

∫√ul~
Old 04/04/2008, 18:52   #4

Bot i use is not free.If i had 1 free i would share it.You must pay 7 euro for 2 weeks.And none could crack the bot until now.It has his own server and stuff from botsmail site.I got a bypass for hero online tho^^
Old 04/05/2008, 13:58   #5

Well then you could upload it dude.
Seriously , instead of showning off:
"Ive got a working Bypass and a Bot for HO"
You could just upload it , cause you have it lol?!
And if you upload an exe Data you are either stupid or trying go give us a keylogger.

Until then , have fun,
√ulpone~
Old 04/06/2008, 00:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
Well then you could upload it dude.
Seriously , instead of showning off:
"Ive got a working Bypass and a Bot for HO"
You could just upload it , cause you have it lol?!
And if you upload an exe Data you are either stupid or trying go give us a keylogger.

Until then , have fun,
√ulpone~
Only 1 user can use the mothly payed bot. Now about the bypass xtrap thing.It's quite easy. I will upload it if any1 can make a bot.