Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hack request

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuks6 View Post
i need just some hacks there not patcher like auto gold or auto chaos or something. Ultimate fast arrows are fine too
Your chance to get those hacks are 1:10000 ... keep trying even if they existed they wouldnt be in this section.

Even if someone whas to "make" one

-1 Why would they make it public ?
-2 Why would they want other people to use it ?
-3 Why would they share something they took ages to make just so others can abuse it ?
-10000 Why would they give it to a person who goes
Quote:
Plz give me hack plz
Not talking about you

Cause really most people who codes hacks rather keep it for personal use, people who are able to make them are worthy to use them.

EDIT //

PS: Do NOT double post.

Definition: Double Post
To post 2 post 1 after an other, to avoid double posting please use the "EDIT" button and change/expend as you wish.

EDIT //

I like to press button EDIT for no reason.

EDIT //

Again

EDIT //

And Again

Old   #17

gogoog

Old   #18

lol where is the patch
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonkk3 View Post
i`m pretty sure the links lead to something else. ok what hacks u want sriously
Delete splazer post! The link is aint something else game, not the topic! And I want the stat hack, dice or gold hack and just by using a sac.dll not the moonlight, etc... cause it just crashes in my computer. Why i want those hack, they cant notice it unless there pro or hackers too!

Old   #20

where can we find that??????
Old   #21

demonkk3 can I request a hack too? im searching for a stage hack like the spiro package hack.. it consists of no cell/ all to nak/ and no cells except golem.. and it is so easy to use rather than using a CE whererin i have to change the CT from time to time.. too bad the spiro is already patched.. i hope you could give me something like that so that i can use it in my stage resets.. btw i play in RSS
Old   #22

Old   #23

If you really want these hacks first i suggest you learn the game. Second, you will have to buy these hacks if u want the real working good versions. Third, you will end up quitting if u do get these hacks, I bought 150 dollars worth of hacks from a man named Sean(who makes the best hacks in rakion) and i could pretty much do whatever i wanted i had a several accounts with 3 level 99s which made the game pretty boring wether i played fair or not.

In other words, look up sean.
Old   #24

hello i'm from poland end i have problem ...if i wont hack rakion international my problem is this game guard erroor 114!!!??help.I don't spek english good end i sorry