it doesn't work for me anymore .. o.o"
edit:it works but ball freeze dont work
If you want BallFreeze do this:
Start ft and suspend it with dead cross suspender,than Put Type "Text" value and search BallStartSpeed . Change it with BallStartMaxSpeed. after this resume and have fun
First of all, Thanks for all your work! It's my first time with your hack (i used only hack crab before that, till it's working).
After that, I've a problem with this hack. I try it in XP Pro and Vista, both 32bit, but "the suspender" give me this error "auto lt error---> line 813".
Reading here, it seems that other man use that without problem, probably there's some error in my procedure.
Here how I Try it:
- Run Suspender.exe
- Run DeadCross.exe
- Launch FT (now Suspender give error auto lt error---> line 813)
if I try to re-reun suspender, it give me always error.
After that error, I try to "suspend" FT CLIENT and the UPDATE module, by "process explorer"
- During "suspend" I press F1
-Resume both suspended process, and re-press F1 (for sure)
- Login, Start, Create lobby,Guardian, Slot 2.
- When the match starts, press 1,2,3 but sometimes works (without freezeball), and sometimes don't work.
Where is my problems? First of all about "suspender.exe"??
Thanks, Bye
Can you please
First of all, Thanks for all your work! It's my first time with your hack (i used only hack crab before that, till it's working).
After that, I've a problem with this hack. I try it in XP Pro and Vista, both 32bit, but "the suspender" give me this error "auto lt error---> line 813".
Reading here, it seems that other man use that without problem, probably there's some error in my procedure.
Here how I Try it:
- Run Suspender.exe
- Run DeadCross.exe
- Launch FT (now Suspender give error auto lt error---> line 813)
if I try to re-reun suspender, it give me always error.
After that error, I try to "suspend" FT CLIENT and the UPDATE module, by "process explorer"
- During "suspend" I press F1
-Resume both suspended process, and re-press F1 (for sure)
- Login, Start, Create lobby,Guardian, Slot 2.
- When the match starts, press 1,2,3 but sometimes works (without freezeball), and sometimes don't work.
Where is my problems? First of all about "suspender.exe"??
Thanks, Bye
Can you please
If it doesn't work you can download processexplorer.
Can you please answer me if there is something of wrong in my procedure , described in last post??
This evening I try with last update, if the problem are solved.
Thanks
Can you please answer me if there is something of wrong in my procedure , described in last post??
This evening I try with last update, if the problem are solved.
Thanks
Don't Worry Guys i'm going to Release a Crab Hack too pls just wait let me search.........quickly i will Release Crab Hack for 32 bit and who want crab hack more quickly i mean now he can go on the theard of TradeTrusted and buy the hack but for real money i mean you must pay his hack!!!!!!!!But Wait i will create more quickly i can a Crab Hack too but pls give me a Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't Worry Guys i'm going to Release a Crab Hack too pls just wait let me search.........quickly i will Release Crab Hack for 32 bit and who want crab hack more quickly i mean now he can go on the theard of TradeTrusted and buy the hack but for real money i mean you must pay his hack!!!!!!!!But Wait i will create more quickly i can a Crab Hack too but pls give me a Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
we have to buy the hack? O_O?
Sorry I have not seen the post of TradeTrusted, and understanding: P
Don't Worry Guys i'm going to Release a Crab Hack too pls just wait let me search.........quickly i will Release Crab Hack for 32 bit and who want crab hack more quickly i mean now he can go on the theard of TradeTrusted and buy the hack but for real money i mean you must pay his hack!!!!!!!!But Wait i will create more quickly i can a Crab Hack too but pls give me a Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
funy to see the person who want "Thanks" and "thanks" and more "Thanks" XD