Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Holic Online Level/Gold Hack

Closed Thread
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hi guys, thanks for all the info so far.

I'm having one slight problem, not sure if its related to Vista. I'm unable to locate HolicUSA.exe in WPE PRO 'target program' even after getting ingame.

not sure if any of you are having the same problems.



gabbo is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 12
i didnt get it on the forum i went to and just downloaded it from there and it works


cos is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Hi guys, thanks for all the info so far.

I'm having one slight problem, not sure if its related to Vista. I'm unable to locate HolicUSA.exe in WPE PRO 'target program' even after getting ingame.

not sure if any of you are having the same problems.
make sure your game is running
cos is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I am ingame. Just it doesn't appear on the WPE list.


gabbo is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,927
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbo View Post
I am ingame. Just it doesn't appear on the WPE list.
Start WPE with administrator rights or use PermEdit.
Atheuz is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 12
Im still trying to figure out how to make those items not come in, can you give me any tips on wher ei have to start looking in?
cos is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,927
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by cos View Post
Im still trying to figure out how to make those items not come in, can you give me any tips on wher ei have to start looking in?
I already gave the tip on the first page to use the lvl 1 Julia -> Klaus quest.
Atheuz is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 12
******* a i dont know what to do , i talk tot that **** priest guy and get the Quest but i cant stop getting these **** stupid items GRRRRRRRR!!!!
cos is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 12
so i talk to Juila and i get the quest, but then do i do the quest or do i just hold on to it and then go to to klaus?
cos is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Does it have something to do with logging the letters when you talk to them and end the talk? O_o But how do I tell which ones to use since there's a bunch of codes.

Thanks ;D Maybe another tip, I like guessing xD
Flyingpigs is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,927
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingpigs View Post
Does it have something to do with logging the letters when you talk to them and end the talk? O_o But how do I tell which ones to use since there's a bunch of codes.

Thanks ;D Maybe another tip, I like guessing xD
You just record how you accept the quest and how you complete it - what part of that didn't you understood?
Atheuz is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheuz View Post
You just record how you accept the quest and how you complete it - what part of that didn't you understood?
The part where you accept and end is only 2 lines right?
Flyingpigs is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,927
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingpigs View Post
The part where you accept and end is only 2 lines right?
It's the 13 length one. But that isnt hard to find out, you just have to record one when you accept it and record once again upon completing.
Atheuz is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 12
i tried that recorded and all that
still getting these *** **** Memorights, i dont have a 13, i only have a 11 and high ones
cos is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,927
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by cos View Post
i tried that recorded and all that
still getting these *** **** Memorights, i dont have a 13, i only have a 11 and high ones
Why are you getting memorights if you're recording the packets of a different quest?


Atheuz is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Holic 2 Online Review
Okay not many of you may know the original Holic Online Link to the first : ::: Welcome to Netgame ::: But Korea has opened Beta for Holic Online...
4 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Holic Online - Hacks
Does anyone have hacks for holic online? i need one urgently..i might be willing to trade stuff for it XD
15 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
About Holic Online
Hello Guys . I search the whole net to find anything about this game , and it seem no one care to hack it or even create bot for it >_> can anyone...
2 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Holic Online
Anyone has Holic hacks thats working Gold/level hack can you plz pm me or lead me in the right direction and don't worry i won't be exploiting the...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Holic USA Online?
anyone have any working hacks for holic? money hack is great ^^
3 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.