Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AP Gacha

Discussion on AP Gacha within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AP Gacha

Hi, wollte fragen was der Inhalt in einem Ap Gacha ist.
Mein Kumpel meinte, da ist nur eine Sache drin, wenn ich mir zum Beispiel, das Magician Set kaufen möchte.

Kann ich aber nicht so glauben. wäre doch üble Abzocke
Old 04/06/2011, 11:36   #2

Dort ist immer nur eine Sache drin^^ Und diese Sache wird per Zufall gewählt
Naja für 50 euro hast du 52 neue Items << Und wen du Pech hast fast nur Shilder...
Old 04/06/2011, 11:46   #3

das is ja kacke-.- ich dachte schon yay nochn paar mille und du hastn neues magician set

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Which is cheaper Gacha or Gacha Redux
01/22/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies
Can you help me? I don't have much money because of the last Gacha yet I want the new one for Arme :P So guys with experience on Gacha. Would you tell me which is cheaper ? Gacha or Gacha REDUX NOTE: Dont Include the freebies and Rewards on Redux. I just want the Gacha Set.
gacha help
12/31/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 12 Replies
hey guys could you give me some advice How much money will I have to spend if I'm going to get a lvl40 gacha set to get sellion? Cuz my main character is a lvl 49 seighart.And could I finish the gacha even if I only have about 60+ ancient sealed beads?
about gacha
12/08/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
>.< ngayun lang ako nag gacha eh.... bumababa ba yun stats nung set after ng event nya... nawalan ako ng 600 sa defense -__- as in naaliw na ako sa 7k na def ko eh bat ganuuun -__-
Gacha :)
11/20/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
Guys can someone tell me the pattern in getting gacha spending only 500-600 peso amount of spellbooks in opening the lvl 60 gacha? Kung may pattern po thank you :) Ang mahal kasi kapag gagastos pako ng malaki...:D
Gacha on the go! [GACHA EVENT]
09/07/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 19 Replies
Gacha Ariel the Spirit of the Wind! For more details about the Pet Attack of Ariel, kindly check the Link Below. :YouTube - Grand Chase - Ariel's Pet Attack For More info about Gacha Event, Check the link below. :Grand Chase Additional Tips: How to get Ariel?