Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12SKY

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
12Sky bot

try it if u want to hack 12sky and im not friends with ovicka so il added the real bot u do believe me or u dont belive me thats ur choice ! + taht bot that iv added erlier was a trojan for real becose ovicka asked me to add his trojan but im not friend of his anymore srry if i had a bad english speling my english sucks

Old   #17

lol kaspersky ftw so mcuh virus by the noobs^^

Old   #18

What the hell? everything i try downloading from here has a [email protected]#$ing virus. ****
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupuliukas View Post
Now this is a real bot for 12Sky client Version 1.10

Those Bots that user Ovicka gaved are Only Trojans

It is a virus with KeyLogger Dont download it!

Old   #20

lol what they want with that virus xD no antivir or what?
Old   #21

If people can't be trusted to do the right thing and put real bots on this forum then it is stupid. I mean all the point of those ****** viruses is they get wiped out by the firewall its really immature.
Old   #22

just another virus
Old   #23

post a new bot for th newset version
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iktov View Post
Why hack this game? Just take some time a try start to try and level it yourself. Ive only played a few weeks now And Im lvl 105. This game is about PvP Gameplay, why would wanna run around ruining that with godmode? There is no need for a bot.

Besides there is no Public bots out for this game and Hopefully never will be. The bots you have witnessed in game belong to those GoldFarming websites you see spamming in towns in every MMO youve ever played. They do seem to have godmode and Other crap hacks built into their bots yes, I have witnessed these bots numerous times and Almost every time reported them on the Official forums witch youll find a lot of people do as well.

Its a great game to play legit if you just stick with it for a bit and Try to be patient and level on your own without a bot. Just try it .

Anyways if your still not interested in Leveling a character yourself legitimately I did Put my Account up for sale in the Sales section, though I'm really not a Whole Lot interested in selling my main account anymore unless I get a really Good Offer.

105 Jinong Lighblader on the Serenity server. 60mil + silver and Many rares with Descent enchants. All skills maxed and Has all LvL 60 + 80 Special Skills.

If your looking for something cheaper but still want to get off to an easy and Quick start I have other accounts with lvl 30+ characters that I could have at lvl40-50 within a few days. I could sell either of these to you if your interested.
Funny seeing you post this here. Guessing this was before you decided to start hacking 12sky. This is TehDanno from CE forums. I'm the guy Ben been all acting paranoid with and accusing me of being a staff member. I've done alittle digging and found out I'm not the first person he's done that with... lol
Old   #25

the last one is a trojan as well Turkojan.A fortunatly I was smart enough to catch it mid download...total tool dude..
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupuliukas View Post
Now this is a real bot for 12Sky client Version 1.10

Those Bots that user Ovicka gaved are Only Trojans
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRWUWEI View Post
Funny seeing you post this here. Guessing this was before you decided to start hacking 12sky. This is TehDanno from CE forums. I'm the guy Ben been all acting paranoid with and accusing me of being a staff member. I've done alittle digging and found out I'm not the first person he's done that with... lol
this is whats called spam just a little more customized... what hes talking about is makeing transactions with acounts completly undermined by the fact he talks about not hacking the game... there are thousands of hack sites and these guys roam em and post that same thing over and over...
Old   #27

I've benn searching for a hack for 12sky some mounths and i had no luck. don't think there is a hack. at least not one you don't have to pay for...
Old   #28

And easy way to level, is to use the Workspace Macro, record yourself in an easy area where you get decent ammount of xp, mob killing, it takes a while to get the hang of, but it pays of, in 2 night i got a level 52 to 104, not to mention setting it while at work. Either buy the whole thing or just use the free trial, there is no viruses that I can find after scanning it 100 times +

Heres the link.

Old   #29

ur a scammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovicka View Post
try this bot
i think ur a scammer like that guy
Old   #30

xD