Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request] Naruto-Arena

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Naruto-Arena

Hi, people. I like the game a lot, so I really would appreciate if sm1 with more skillz then mine would scan the game for hack possibilities. I really suck I tried smth with WPE & CE, but nothing came out. Many things seemed easy to hack, but as they were sent, they didnt change anything. Maybe I'm doing smth wrong.

Here's the link:

All in all it's a tactical roundbased flashgame, which is real fun - especially if u'r a fan of the anime. Free chosen 3on3 Teams fight against each other.

Plz no ****** com'z how **** the anime is.

Thanx

And for the Germans out there:

Joa. Hi

Beim link oben findet ihr das Game, welches allerdings auf englisch ist. Ich hab ein Paar Sachen versucht, jedoch kläglich gescheitert. Kein Wunder - ich bin ein blutiger Anfänger. Ich würde mich sehr freuen, wenn jemand von euch das Game mal scannen könnte. Ich würde gerne wissen, was sich machen lässt.

Bitte

Danke im voraus.

Agna

Old   #2

No Skillz or no motivation cause the game suxx?

Smth to motivate u, guys

--> The first one, who gives me a nice WORKING hack/swf-loader-trainer, that allows me to win matches I want, gets 50$ per PayPal. I think it's fair now

If u dont trust, I'll pay u, after getting a hack - do a high resolution vid, that CLEARLY shows how and if the hack's working and we make 25/25. The first half after the Vid, the second after the Hack.

I beg u, ppl!

Old   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnadius View Post
No Skillz or no motivation cause the game suxx?

Smth to motivate u, guys

--> The first one, who gives me a nice WORKING hack/swf-loader-trainer, that allows me to win matches I want, gets 50$ per PayPal. I think it's fair now

If u dont trust, I'll pay u, after getting a hack - do a high resolution vid, that CLEARLY shows how and if the hack's working and we make 25/25. The first half after the Vid, the second after the Hack.

I beg u, ppl!
you want to pay 50$ ?? O.o
isnt that a lil mutch?
anyways... i think ill take a look at it xD

it would be very helpful if you could create an account for me... cause im very lazy And Account creation is the most unamusing part on creating a hack...

please tell me what you already tried and in witch way. Maybe i can explain what the problem might be
Old   #4

I Don't really need the hack anymore, cause I got hokage today

but still it would be interesting to c, what I made wrong

C'mon, u even don't need to confirm ur email half a minute.

What I tried:

CE:
Flash Player 9 --> Didn't even find any values (*8 / -)
Flash Player 7 --> Found Chakra Values and could change them, but if I end turn, the game negates my turn and gives me another chance 4 a turn with correct values. If I don't get the turn correct in time, I lose.

WPE:
Character Hack (some are not unlocked, but I wanted 2 use them nevertheless) --> If u start a game (ladder or private) the game send a 8xx-packet including the ID's of Charas, u use. I made a filter, that changes the Character-Values and the filter worked, since I compared the new packet with the old one, and the values were changed with success. But ingame I still have the Characters, I 've chosen. As if the filter 've never been there.

Chakra --> At the end of each turn the game sends a packet with the chakra, that remains 2 u. Again I succesfully changed the values with a filter, but again it didn't work and at the beginning of my next turn, I still didn't have the chakra I wanted. Dunno, if the correct values are encoded smwhere in the packet or if they have an other possibility to find out, when I'm trying to change smthing

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnadius View Post
I Don't really need the hack anymore, cause I got hokage today

but still it would be interesting to c, what I made wrong

C'mon, u even don't need to confirm ur email half a minute.

What I tried:

CE:
Flash Player 9 --> Didn't even find any values (*8 / -)
Flash Player 7 --> Found Chakra Values and could change them, but if I end turn, the game negates my turn and gives me another chance 4 a turn with correct values. If I don't get the turn correct in time, I lose.

WPE:
Character Hack (some are not unlocked, but I wanted 2 use them nevertheless) --> If u start a game (ladder or private) the game send a 8xx-packet including the ID's of Charas, u use. I made a filter, that changes the Character-Values and the filter worked, since I compared the new packet with the old one, and the values were changed with success. But ingame I still have the Characters, I 've chosen. As if the filter 've never been there.

Chakra --> At the end of each turn the game sends a packet with the chakra, that remains 2 u. Again I succesfully changed the values with a filter, but again it didn't work and at the beginning of my next turn, I still didn't have the chakra I wanted. Dunno, if the correct values are encoded smwhere in the packet or if they have an other possibility to find out, when I'm trying to change smthing
wow... it seems like you did well^^
i think i wouldn't have tried sth. different...
I don't think that ill find out any new things...

I give you a THX - for your engagement.^^

greetings
Old   #6

and anyone test it ? ^^
Old   #7

Does this work?
Old   #8

i remember creating a thread like this. noone answered so i had to get all characters myself... again. hackers stole 6 of my fricking accounts. now does anyone have a working version of a hack for this? im trying to do the missions again on my alt but im feeling lazy.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by foot23 View Post
Does this work?
What does work its not a hack *_*
Old   #10

elite*gold: 13
Received Thanks: 2,112
#closed

Closed Thread