Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Jade Dynasty Hacks/Programs for refine rate

Discussion on [Request] Jade Dynasty Hacks/Programs for refine rate within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Jade Dynasty Hacks/Programs for refine rate

Note:Willing to pay 250-500 USD If someone wants to create it for me

E-mail: Thanks details can be talked over for hack for this game.. I am not expecting any hacks like level or even gold but something along the lines of being able to give warning :P or % display for refines [Shows you chances of success/failure] if you can add more stuffs then that would be great! prices can be .. discussed over e-mail
Old 03/13/2011, 03:14   #2

*bump* a reply here would be appreciated too XD
Old 06/24/2011, 06:23   #3

your appreciated is KP
Old 07/04/2011, 00:59   #4

you shouldnt make it the same name as your ig game lol u can get ban xD
Old 07/24/2011, 15:54   #5

i hope u can find the cheat refine rate

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche Jade Dynasty hacks
12/31/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Suche jemanden der Jade Dynasty hacks hat den alle die ich hatte sind Detected. Ps:Wenn mich jemand lvln will pn me bin immer shura 8 oder 7. Lvl:ist sehr bobig xD bin lvl 3 imoment Mfg v1.3
[Request] Jade Dynasty Section
12/04/2010 - Main - 0 Replies
Sorry I wasn't sure where to post this so I decided here. If this is the wrong section please don't delete this post, just move it to the correct section ^^ Like the title states I was wondering if elitepvpers staff or uhhh...owner could make a section for Jade Dynasty its a well known game working with perfect world corporations. Seeing that you guys have perfect world online and Battle of the immortals and not to long ago there was alot of private server threads consisting of the game Jade...
[Request] Jade Dynasty/Celestial Destroyer own section
10/03/2010 - Private Server - 6 Replies
hi there, many of you dont know me im here for request to make an Jade Dynasty forum section since: -they are pserver of it -there are public server files -there is not much development for it thnx
Jade Dynasty Induction (Free stuff on Jade Dynasty Billows Server USA-Eastern)
08/05/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello! If any of you want to play Jade Dynasty, and create an account for the 1st time, you can get a free ticket to 150 by introducing this code 5740093X072406098000843Zfd22be it is case sensitive so be careful in the upper left corner of the screen when you create your 1st character. If you aren't accustomed with the inductee feature , i'll explain briefly. You will get a along to your . These 2 boxes will allow you to level at a rate of 2-3 times faster than the normal player. They both...
Jade Dynasty =) hacks
07/12/2009 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
If anyone have any hack for Jade dynasty plz put link or hack on this page. (speed hack,DMG hack,Dupe hack or anythink...) WE can you this game all together!! Thanks!!