Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dll - Editing on Hero OnLine

Discussion on Dll - Editing on Hero OnLine within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dll - Editing on Hero OnLine

So todaty i started to open the dll's that iscrypted to see what thay are doing and i think i have a good way to killthe APR protector.

Post here if you have ideas or things you want to share. i will upload some files alter when i have time

Tip 1:
If you want to edit some map ENV go to C:\Netgame\Hero_Online\world\ENV and open the TGA files with Photoshop

Tip 2:
Well with this file i edit you will see that the APR logo is changed using a dll editor. Download the APR file and over write it on the hero online game folder

From this

To this

Attached Files
File Type: rar Apr_Show.rar (43.1 KB, 20 views)
Old 04/14/2011, 16:40   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
So todaty i started to open the dll's that iscrypted to see what thay are doing and i think i have a good way to killthe APR protector.

Post here if you have ideas or things you want to share. i will upload some files alter when i have time

Tip 1:
If you want to edit some map ENV go to C:\Netgame\Hero_Online\world\ENV and open the TGA files with Photoshop

Tip 2:
Well with this file i edit you will see that the APR logo is changed using a dll editor. Download the APR file and over write it on the hero online game folder

From this

To this

Nice video. I have been working with WinPE to look at the resources in Hero and many other programs for ideas and had thought of doing that myself. Got side-tracked by mapping the game and haven't gotten back to working on a few ideas... Between getting ready for the update and tearing apart Heavenfire, it's been a busy few weeks. As soon as I get a base map done, I'll send you some info on the update that might help with your ideas for your bot.
Old 04/14/2011, 17:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Nice video. I have been working with WinPE to look at the resources in Hero and many other programs for ideas and had thought of doing that myself. Got side-tracked by mapping the game and haven't gotten back to working on a few ideas... Between getting ready for the update and tearing apart Heavenfire, it's been a busy few weeks. As soon as I get a base map done, I'll send you some info on the update that might help with your ideas for your bot.
Well you are doing a great job mate and i would be glad to get some help with my c++ bot
Old 04/14/2011, 18:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Well you are doing a great job mate and i would be glad to get some help with my c++ bot
I just installed the 2011 RAD Studio XE for Delphi and it will let me code in Delphi, C++, PHP or VB and compile them all. This way I can do most of my high-level coding in Delphi, add in C++ or VB sections without compiling them into DLLs and testing them all without having to leave the IDE. Vast improvement over Delphi 7. And the 64-bit compiler for it comes out soon.
Old 04/14/2011, 22:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
I just installed the 2011 RAD Studio XE for Delphi and it will let me code in Delphi, C++, PHP or VB and compile them all. This way I can do most of my high-level coding in Delphi, add in C++ or VB sections without compiling them into DLLs and testing them all without having to leave the IDE. Vast improvement over Delphi 7. And the 64-bit compiler for it comes out soon.
sounds good mate add me on skype or msn if u want