Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dll - Editing on Hero OnLine

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dll - Editing on Hero OnLine

So todaty i started to open the dll's that iscrypted to see what thay are doing and i think i have a good way to killthe APR protector.

Post here if you have ideas or things you want to share. i will upload some files alter when i have time

Tip 1:
If you want to edit some map ENV go to C:\Netgame\Hero_Online\world\ENV and open the TGA files with Photoshop

Tip 2:
Well with this file i edit you will see that the APR logo is changed using a dll editor. Download the APR file and over write it on the hero online game folder

From this
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

To this

Attached Files
File Type: rar Apr_Show.rar (43.1 KB, 20 views)

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
So todaty i started to open the dll's that iscrypted to see what thay are doing and i think i have a good way to killthe APR protector.

Post here if you have ideas or things you want to share. i will upload some files alter when i have time

Tip 1:
If you want to edit some map ENV go to C:\Netgame\Hero_Online\world\ENV and open the TGA files with Photoshop

Tip 2:
Well with this file i edit you will see that the APR logo is changed using a dll editor. Download the APR file and over write it on the hero online game folder

From this

To this

Nice video. I have been working with WinPE to look at the resources in Hero and many other programs for ideas and had thought of doing that myself. Got side-tracked by mapping the game and haven't gotten back to working on a few ideas... Between getting ready for the update and tearing apart Heavenfire, it's been a busy few weeks. As soon as I get a base map done, I'll send you some info on the update that might help with your ideas for your bot.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Nice video. I have been working with WinPE to look at the resources in Hero and many other programs for ideas and had thought of doing that myself. Got side-tracked by mapping the game and haven't gotten back to working on a few ideas... Between getting ready for the update and tearing apart Heavenfire, it's been a busy few weeks. As soon as I get a base map done, I'll send you some info on the update that might help with your ideas for your bot.
Well you are doing a great job mate and i would be glad to get some help with my c++ bot
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Well you are doing a great job mate and i would be glad to get some help with my c++ bot
I just installed the 2011 RAD Studio XE for Delphi and it will let me code in Delphi, C++, PHP or VB and compile them all. This way I can do most of my high-level coding in Delphi, add in C++ or VB sections without compiling them into DLLs and testing them all without having to leave the IDE. Vast improvement over Delphi 7. And the 64-bit compiler for it comes out soon.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
I just installed the 2011 RAD Studio XE for Delphi and it will let me code in Delphi, C++, PHP or VB and compile them all. This way I can do most of my high-level coding in Delphi, add in C++ or VB sections without compiling them into DLLs and testing them all without having to leave the IDE. Vast improvement over Delphi 7. And the 64-bit compiler for it comes out soon.
sounds good mate add me on skype or msn if u want