Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

So...the latest?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So...the latest?

Anyone willing to spill the beans on either a money gaining exploit or an item duping exploit. And can anyone explain to me if the cross-hair exploit still works and if so, how do you get it to work now.

Also a question on macros at the moment. I have this leveling macro going while I sleep and last time I played NC it was fine and worked ok. Managed to get to WoC 1 in a week or so on and off night leveling. However since i resubscribed and started it again it seems to kick me to the login screen after a short while. Like after 30 mins or something. Does anyone know if there is a way to get around this? Is this some sort of bullshit anti-macro stuff that KK installed in the last couple months?

Answer in English please. Tried all the translating **** on the internet and it misses most of the point.

Cheers,

Tik

Old   #2

First explain which explain u mean.
Crosshair exploit ? Which macro ?

Old   #3

Woc1 is available in 8h to 1d. U just have to finde a place where the mob is spawning without sync yaself - like the old TS hq in pp1. There u may use drones with the ammo-bug. For this, u have to restart ya drone after 00:00 bug; u could wrote a macro for this, yes.
Another way is to go in a cave, like CRP, find a savespot and use a fire with relog macro
Old   #4

Can you explain how the drone ammo bugs works please. Do you launch it just at 00:00 or is there more to it.

Also I heard that the furniture dupe was fixed, but then a mate accidently duped one and couldn't reproduce it again. Anyone tell me whether it is still possble?

Cheers guys,

Old   #5

drone bug
Old   #6

ta
Old   #7

do u know how 2 use the search function,or will u keep spamming threads ?!
fixed