Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WARCRAFT III failed?>...

Discussion on WARCRAFT III failed?>... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WARCRAFT III failed?>...

elow... the problem in version switcher...

elow... i download the version switch 1.24e but it didn't woks... why???>...

i made it until no. 4... but the Version switcher didn't works... then i find it where is located...

then they says... "Wvs found Warcraft in the folder you specified. Wvs will now close, please restart wvs."

then i opened wvs.exe... i saw the logo... WARCRAFT VERSION SWITCHER 1.6... then it says... "Couldn't find Warcraft in: The program won't work until it knows Warcraft III is located. Please select it manually then restart Wvs."

what's the problem in here... i can't play Dota in Garena... 'coz they says... "You must run Warcraft III version 1.24e or above to play game in this room!"

& how to restart it? i mean the Wvs...

thanks...
Old 02/26/2011, 12:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkaiser0 View Post
elow... the problem in version switcher...

elow... i download the version switch 1.24e but it didn't woks... why???>...

i made it until no. 4... but the Version switcher didn't works... then i find it where is located...

then they says... "Wvs found Warcraft in the folder you specified. Wvs will now close, please restart wvs."

then i opened wvs.exe... i saw the logo... WARCRAFT VERSION SWITCHER 1.6... then it says... "Couldn't find Warcraft in: The program won't work until it knows Warcraft III is located. Please select it manually then restart Wvs."

what's the problem in here... i can't play Dota in Garena... 'coz they says... "You must run Warcraft III version 1.24e or above to play game in this room!"

& how to restart it? i mean the Wvs...

thanks...
Download it from the official Site. And it is Warez? Here we don't support Warez.