Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DB REWARD

Discussion on DB REWARD within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post DB REWARD

The story takes place in a small village called the Slipper-by-the-Sea,which is inside the Land Between The Mountains. The main characters was Muggles,Maxims. She is a member of the race called The Minnipins, she hangs out with other people called Curley Green, Walter The Earl decendant of the Earl Family,Gummy and Mingy the Money Box Keeper.
It was said that the 'Fooley the Magnificent' was the first guy who ever manage to get out of the Land Between The Mountains by a Large Ballon. When he travels back from the Outside, he was then found unconscious except there is a bundles of scrolls liying beside him, Fooley was Mental afterward.The scrolls contains 10 different kind of 'words', such as LTD,SCOT.
Since then, the decendant of Fooley named their child by chosen one of the Words brought back By Fooley.The present exist Minnipins's leaders were all the later generations of Fooley, and was called The 'Period'.
Muggles specially likes to visit the museum and she loves to making food,she seems to be the be the friend of all the town others than the Periods.
It all begins when Walter The Earl found some ancient Famliy treasure in his back yard and some old scrolls, after Muggles and Curley Green, Gummy knew about this. Then CO The Leader begins to pay more attention to this subject, because Walter The Earl thought the drawings inside the scroll means that Fooley means fool, it doens' mean The Magnifecent.
The mayor of The Slipper-By-The-Sea LTD finally came back fromthe meeting which invo;ves all the Mannpians Leader and he brought back a great news which was: There is going to be a contanst among all the villages, the prize is the valuable The gammage Cup.LTD demended all the townfolks to paint their house door white but Muggles and her friend unexpectly painted their door yellow/blue/scarlet.
The maylor was very furious due to their bahavious and outlawed them out from the Village.
There begining on a voyage.

PRIZE WILL BE A DB if anyone knows the name of author
Old 10/04/2007, 01:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
name of author

carol,kendell.

but i play on glory so can u get me 1 for there.