Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Soul Master Multi-Client

Discussion on [Request] Soul Master Multi-Client within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Soul Master Multi-Client

Hello! I've been trying for a few days now to figure out how to run 2 Soul Master's on 1 machine, and no luck. Soul Master is a new RTS style game being protected by Game Guard. I tried game guard bypasses from other games, I tried hex editing something, I tried modifying the process ID with UCE.. Nothing seems to work. Only thing I can see that may work is a virtual machine but that's a lot of trouble.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to do this or could actually do it? Much help appreciated and thank you in advance.
Old 08/26/2010, 03:36   #2

Anyone?
Old 08/27/2010, 07:32   #3

??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(Request) soul master online hacks
08/13/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
the soul master beta is now open ..and =S ..ahh well.. im just hoping if the pro and awesome hackers to do bots and stuff :DDD ...thank you :]
Soul Master Closed Beta CE Hacks
08/13/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
Get CE 5.x start game and CE enter battle lobby make a game with 1 ai unit password protected so no one bothers u now.... (best if done in order) Sta hack...
[REQUEST] Multi Client
07/31/2010 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Hey guys i need multi client for master exp farm ;)
[Request]No client for power levling on multi client
04/07/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Hey, was wondering if theres a way to run Shaiya without a client itself. I remember seeing my friend doing so with Silkroad online and thought that it could be used for plvling when im using a multi client to save up some memory. Also would it be possible to make a no client account to auto follow and lead res if it dies? Basically here is what it should have. -Auto lead res -Auto follow -No client Thanks :)
Soul Master - Action-Strategie Mmorpg
03/10/2010 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Gamigo hat in einer Pressemeldung bekannt gegeben, dass och im 3. Quartal das kostenlose Action-Strategie Mmorpg Soul Master erscheinen soll. Die Grafik erinnert ein bischen an Flyff, aber das ist Ansichtssache. Im Spiel könnt ihr euch an eine von drei Fraktionen anschließen. Das Spiel ist missionsbasoert und spielt allgmein in der Welt "Elamond". Bei den Missionen geht es nicht nur um "töten" sondern auch um Strategie z.b.: ressoursen Punkte besetzen etc. Zusätzlich erwarten euch...