Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hardware level Key stroke

Discussion on Hardware level Key stroke within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hardware level Key stroke

Hello i'm using reWASD to bind my keyboard and controller together.
Unfortunately reWASD only works with physical hardware keystrokes so it won't detect something virtually from a third-party app, that sends virtual key presses.

I've done it in the past years ago and completely forget where I found the .dll and sned function snippet I believe it was on overstackflow. But it was necessary to use a keyboard driver that would allow me to send keys at a hardware level. Also I remember the driver I used years ago was made with C++ but I implemented it in autoit as that's the language i'm familiar with.

Please help and thank you for your time.

I've found the .dll and code I used in 2009
can some one help me get this going again?
Old 02/11/2023, 05:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
I figured out a work around and i'm going to share it with you guys so you can use the most common send commands from any macro to ps remote play. First use vjoy virtual controller to create a virtual controller, the use reWASD software program to bind your keyboard with you virtual controller. Then go back to vjoy and remapp your physical keyboard to send to your virtual controller. And viola you now can use autoit or autohotkey or c++ or anything to send keys to any game that blocks non HID inputs.
Thanks
1 User