Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Big troubles with ranged numbers and Tooltip

Discussion on Big troubles with ranged numbers and Tooltip within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 125/1/0
Big troubles with ranged numbers and Tooltip

Hello guys I'm hardstuck right now and need some help please

I have a ComboBox I want if I click on that Box on a Item than to be limited in the TextBox only to use numbers from 30-50
The TextBox is already coded that only can inout numbers but I want to range the numbers deppend on which item I click on the ComboBox like when I click on Item2 in the ComboBox to enter numbers between 80-100

Is that possible?

I also want if I tick something in ComboBox1 to show in TextBox1 a ToolTip with that range as above.

Already got that Tootip but when I change the Item in ComboBox1 the ToolTip is not gone it shows the new ToolTip on top of the other

Maybe there is also someone who can help me please add me on Discord MrSKY#1111

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying botted accs euw, big numbers, lf cheapest.
11/16/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, my current suppliers have sold me over 250 botted accs euw. I want to see what is the price I can get from you guys. Current lowest offer: 1.7$ per account.
S> OSRS Ranged Tank (97 Ranged/70 Def/70 Slayer)
06/18/2017 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
I've already got a thread on this account but due to the progress I've made at camping Kurasks I've decided to make a new one, I've been camping this account at Kurasks for months while I play my Skiller account but I now think it is good enough to sell and I will just make another account and start the progress once more. Looking for OSRS GP or GBP through PayPal/Bank Transfer. It is an original username login (near 10 year veteran) NO SECURITY QUESTIONS set. Stats: Imgur: The...
New and having troubles.
03/17/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
I am new to this game and I am trying to start the client for the first time. It freezes for me. It is trying to download patch 288 and I was wondering if someone could offer me a solution. I am running Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit, K thanks.
Big troubles with hongkong_list
03/08/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
http://www.ourupload.xf.cz/soubory/6664/oops.PNG English version http://www.protetika-plzen.com/images/english_flag .png Hello, I have big troubles with file hongkong_list. I tell you what I wanted to do... I have made a new quest called tutorial.quest. I have uploaded this quest into /usr/rain/channel/share_data/locale/hongkong/ques t I have deleted main_quest_lv1.quest because I dont need it anymore. Than I have replaced this quest in hongkong_list with tutorial.quest
charname numbers or guild numbers will take block?
02/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
charname numbers or guild numbers will take block? some friends said that to me is it right?