Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Looking for Devs

Discussion on Looking for Devs within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Devs

I am looking for a few Developers for a project I am working on. Wanting to hire individuals who can help create a few cheats for games. AC bypass preferred, but will pay based on experience/ability.

Discord: Savage#1727

Old Yesterday, 20:38   #2
Johann „Hans“ Hölzel †

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
6. Searching for team members
If you want to search for team members for a bigger project, feel free to post them into the corresponding .

#closed
Closed Thread

« Looking for Help with a racing game cheat | - »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Devs idea & projects] Group reserved for Devs only
01/21/2015 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
☞☞ This thread is addressed in particular way to all developers of this section of the forum. ☜☜ For days I have some new ideas about DarkOrbit bots and tools, and for this reason I would ask the various developers of this forum if they wish to join me in making these ideas. :) I'm not a good programmer (I'm starting to learn programming now), but I have good ideas that I share with everybody you. Would that be such a sharing of ideas born a group of developers who work together, who help...
suche devs /search devs
07/24/2012 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
ich suche leute die lust haben ein neuen kleinen server aufzubauen :) die müssen nicht viel ahnung haben da der server nur so aus fun ist denke erstmal über hamachi später root oder so :) sie sollten die grundlagen draufhaben ich selebr hab shon servers aufgebaut ... aber diesmal wil l ich ein kleinen aufmachen mit einem team :) pls meldet euch :P
Looking for Website devs / Client devs
05/20/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey, we are looking for some website dev's : what u need to do : creating scripts in php/html for a control panel, or change the site etc. or client dev's. Just PM me and we will decide if we take u or not. greetz.