Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Hot Key Help

Discussion on Auto Hot Key Help within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto Hot Key Help

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen!

I need help with my first script ever, being created in AutoHotKey. I hope that I am posting this in the right forum, considering it seems close to C++ language. I do apologize for my ignorance. I am trying to write a script to work on a non-active window, in a windowed game, while I am spawning with another character in a separate window. This is my first script, so all the help I can get would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to pay you for a full working script to do the functions I like. The functions are as followed, I need the script to spell my character up, which includes hitting multiple F-Keys and then clicking my character to apply for most, some are automatically casted when clicked, applying to the character itself. Secondly, I need it to hold down the F4 key to spam a AOE spell also for atleast 10min. After spelling up, before casting the AOE, and or before the spellup, I need to Hit the F3 key, which is a manastone filling my mana bar for magic use. I need this to loop itself continuously and have a start and a stop to the script. Please see below what I have and let me know where I went wrong. It is not finished, just kind of a idea. Please see below, not finished, stumped currently.

#SingleInstance, force
#If WinExist, ""
setKeyDelay, 10, 10
setMouseDelay, 10

`::
Loop {
Send, F3
Sleep, 100 ; ------------------- optional extra sleep timer
Send, F6
Sleep, 100
Send, F8
Sleep, 100
Send, F10
Sleep, 100
Click 0,0 ;These are the coords
Sleep, 100
Send, F11 ; ----- If doesnt work use ;ControlSend {F11}
Sleep, 100
Click, 0,0 ; ----- If doesnt work use ;ControlClick, x# y#, ahk_class <name>, , Left, #oftimes, NA
Sleep, 100
Send, F12
Sleep, 100
Send, {F4 down}
Sleep, 10000 ;ten minutes
Send, {F4 up}
}
Return
; all loops should have some emergency pause, suspend or exit key
Esc::
Pause