Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating a game series. <UNITY 3D>

Discussion on Creating a game series. <UNITY 3D> within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Creating a game series. <UNITY 3D>

Hello & good afternoon folks,

I have a game development project which i recently started following tutorials about "how to" subjects.

I made an indie game by following those tutorials and combining things together. Yet i didn't pay much effort while doing so.

I made this indie game which doesn't include anything except a simple third character controller and terrain.

There is also the beginning of the game mechanics with some collectable hearts and the health system. You can download and check out if you want to from .

Consider that indie game just as an unfinished alpha version of a newbie made while following tuts.

I have a base story-line which can very well turned into a book or a role playing game and i would like to share it partially only with the people who are willing to help me with the things i list down below;

3D model design and animate; Only the character's related parts in the story will be shared.

Enviroment Design with unity such as custom dungeons for the quests; Only the related parts will be shared.

Character Controllers & AI (After the models & animations are done); Only the related parts will be shared.

Quest System; Most of the story will be shared.

Effects & Textures; No parts of the story will be shared.

Server side programming; only the related parts will be shared.

And i will be developing the game's database myself.

Please consider this as a long road, I am wishing to make a final MMO release of the game series we will be creating. The first release i am aiming will be an RPG game. We will be creating one simple RPG at first; then improving it with extra functions to release newer versions until we reach a point that we can call the game an MMORPG.

Make sure that i will be paying enough money to the ones who are willing to enter this journey with me.

Please contact me thru skype: fatihrr3

Kind Regards.