Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating an iOS + Android app for my community!

Discussion on Creating an iOS + Android app for my community! within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Creating an iOS + Android app for my community!

I am thinking about having an iOS iPhone, iPad, and Android app for my community. I have had some requests from users because they think it will be easier to talk to the other members, ask questions and view various content I create.

Does anyone have their own iOS and Android app for their community?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2016, 09:32   #2
ars aurea

elite*gold: 16449
Received Thanks: 5,666
Arrow Suggestions -> General Coding

#moved
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2016, 13:07   #3

elite*gold: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raksharma View Post
Does anyone have their own iOS and Android app for their community?
I think not even one community has their own app. Usually you take a forum/board to communicate with each other. All other things would be too expensive and not worth it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2016, 09:04   #4

I had several points which are important to me.

1 - First I needed my own app with real time chat and private messaging including the ability to send push notifications that can be downloaded from the app stores by my users and seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for chat room app solutions..

2 - I needed a design to include my images, I needed my background to be black or transparent and completely white label with my logo.

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a complete cloud chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos, have users private message me, and have my own app account system.

I have checked several app builders and only 1 met my needs, Chatwing.

I choose Chatwing finally as it has real time messaging built in and can be custom branded as my own app plus can be integrated into my web page.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2017, 16:14   #5

Chatwing is a great chat room software for group chat if you want to install live chat on your website. I've used chatwing on my website for 2 years, its awesome. I have not used they're chat app builder yet but am considering launching an app too.
Old 04/26/2017, 11:52   #6

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathonBrian View Post
Chatwing is a great chat room software for group chat if you want to install live chat on your website. I've used chatwing on my website for 2 years, its awesome. I have not used they're chat app builder yet but am considering launching an app too.
Is Chatwing using much traffic?

Tags
chat app, chatroll