Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

packet faking ?

Discussion on packet faking ? within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 51
Ich hab die tage was gehört das duping über gefakede packets sents möglich sein sollen , und das es ein D2 tool schon gibt dafür was auch für AO funktionen soll, meine frage is sind irgendwelche tools dafür bekannt würde mich mal interesieren wie sowas funktioniert.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RSRO] Faking Silks
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 33 Replies
Hello everyone. I know that faking silks is possible. I don't know how it works exactly, I just know that paypal isn't needed nor any credit card. If you know how it works I would be pleased if you could leave a PM or share it for everyone. If you are smart in things like this but you don't know yet how it works on RUSRO, leave a pm for further information. greets, ruebennase
emrestyle is Faking the DB7 Server
01/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
I just had a big NEED to post my lil investigation, first strukel said emre isn't in their team, then the next post emre posts a nooblike looking launcher claiming that's the launcher we're gonna use. This is the pic: http://kingpingcc.webs.com/Unbenannt.JPG If you take a CLOSER look at the image location, u'll get this link: http://kingpingcc.webs.com/Unbenannt.JPG So just the final link shall be this @Edit, He removed the fake registration, but i got a screenshot, lal....
Faking copies of ID cards
10/11/2008 - Kal Online - 50 Replies
U got this problem: U have an account on int server with another name than yours? C/S center wants a copy of "your" ID card? Here Is the solution: Im faking ID cards 4 u^^ It doesn't matter wich country, name or age^^ just pm me or add me in icq