Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Decrypt bin file

Discussion on Decrypt bin file within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Decrypt bin file

Hi, anyone may know some help?

I have a *.bin file, i know its decrypted within dll files, wich can be deobfuscated for clean code.

I need some help to get its extracted.
Old 01/22/2015, 15:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello, i dont know if i understand your question, but i try to answer it.

You have a .bin file that can contain nearly everything. How should we know how to get any information out of it.
You can open it with a hex editor (like hexedit) and try to read the file, if there are any information that you need. Or you upload it and we can look at the file.
Old 01/22/2015, 16:14   #3

elite*gold: 20
here it is...

its just zipped

when you unzip it, there is a
cache.bin file =>
in this File, are dll´s wich can be deobfuscated into clean code wich look like
=>
CombatBot.cs

everything is from Honorbuddy and include the store files...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10893207_10203621234512610_419789317_o.jpg (85.4 KB, 47 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip cache.zip (5.77 MB, 7 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Who can decrypt this File
01/08/2013 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies
Hello , Can someone decrypt this : http://s7.directupload.net/images/130107/t8z5iau8 .png Thank You 
Who can decrypt this file?
12/01/2012 - Last Chaos - 8 Replies
Hey everyone, i want to change this file but its encrypted ... can maybe anyone decrypt it that i can edit it with a HexEditor? Download If anyone can please write me a pm! Would be awesome! Thanks!
How to decrypt the .ini file?
08/13/2012 - Archlord - 2 Replies
I needn't edit it or re-encrypt it.I just want to see what's in it.I tried dragging the .ini file on the decryptINI.exe twice—I downloaded two versions of the program,one is about 40KB and the other is about 6KB,however,the first one nothing happened;the last one created a .ini_ file,which has the same size as the original .ini file and there were still unreadable things in it when I opened it.Anyone can help me decrypt it please? These are the files which need decrypting,their are the same...
someone please help me how to decrypt this file
04/26/2012 - General Coding - 1 Replies
can anyone teach me how to decrypt this hex to normal text...so we can read it what it writes... okay i want to know how to decrypt this code...like this one... if there anyone so smart about coding....can u teach me please.... im use this program to decrypted...but i still dont know how it works...hmm...can u give me advanced tutorial for it if u know?....im still newbie about that...or can u help me decrypt any file like this?...i will send u that file for decrypted... this...
please decrypt this file
04/23/2010 - Archlord - 11 Replies
Hello, i downloaded Lineage 2 Gracia Epilogue from: Downloadable Client: Lineage II Chaotic Throne: Gracia Epilogue Live Client - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com i try to edit l2.ini file and some of .dat files but i couldn't :( they are encryption.... anyone can help me please I put l2.txt in Attachment please rename it to l2.ini and try to decrypt it