Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to learn how to bypass Xrtap

Discussion on Want to learn how to bypass Xrtap within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to learn how to bypass Xrtap

Just Tell me what i have to look for please i would love the help. I would even pay anyone just to give me some tips
Old 09/23/2008, 08:01   #2

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 4,992
what game is it ?
Old 10/20/2008, 09:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
"Florensia" is the game. U can t bypass with UCE, or rootkit -.-*. Hackshield Pro suckZ!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I want learn.
01/16/2010 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
Hey =D Ok, let me be honest to start, i dont have any knowledge about progaming, im totaly noob on this area, but i want some bots like a blue mouse helper and stuff, but i dont want be a leecher and ask people do to want it for me. So im thinking about to start search and learn something about progaming, so i can do what i want by myself and also share it. The point of this thread is, what u guys that know about making bots and stuff, recomend for me to start learning (which progam...
IF EVER YOU LEARN TO BYPASS THE RFPH DONT SHARE IT !!!
05/15/2009 - RF Online - 9 Replies
FOR THE SAKE OF THE GAME DONT SHARE ANY INFO !! SO THAT WE CAN PREVENT THE SERVER CRASH !! IT WILL ONLY DESTROY THE GAME !!
How to learn to Bypass
07/14/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
I have a question about bypassing GG. what sort of tools and do I need to bypass GG, enlighten me please. I will try to by pass it my self I just need the right tool and methods
[Request] TUT or whatever i can learn how to bypass gameguard
04/01/2008 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Search = nothing :( google = nothing+++++++++ <='( and now i post a request, if any have a tut or whatever i can learn how to bypass gameguard, pls post here
I want to learn something about all these
03/26/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hello guys, I both play games properly and I cheat in some games, but as I shall tell you, those were extremly easy hacks or ones I downloaded from the internet. The most succeseful hack I have done was some scripts for Crysis muty player a few months ago, I had the best cheating scrips ever that no one else can match. But it was easy and it was booring, since I know nothing about how coding and development of a software works. I am looking for someone that can ass me on my MSN and teach me...