Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EDF file to TXT file converter (vice versa)

Discussion on EDF file to TXT file converter (vice versa) within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EDF file to TXT file converter (vice versa)

guys...plsss give me link where i can download an EDF file to TXT converter..

need it to edit RF online EDF files..

ty..^__^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
anyone post here the file of editing file.. the .edf file
07/13/2013 - RF Online - 3 Replies
please post here... so that i can download again.. i guess the old one thread was gone.. i've been search for an hour in this section.. but i can't see it... thanks..
File file converter
06/09/2010 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Ist hier etwas, wie server files converter z.ß, aus irgend einen spiel Online macht man server files mit die man server starten kann, spiel zu server files? Is here something like server files converter, from any online game convert to server files? server with files form game,game to server files?? Kann man sowas kaufen?
Learn Alliance Flight Path as Horde and vice versa
11/13/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
This trick requires a Priest and another character. While fooling around yesterday, I found out that if you mind control the Alliance flight master in the Rebel Camp in Stranglethorn Vale, you can right-click him to learn his flight path even if you are horde. Right-clicking him again presents you with the "You don't know any flight paths connected to this one" error message, so I assume you could use Alliance Flight paths as horde (and vice versa) using this technique. How to do: ...
[Discuss] Changing Value of Disena CP and Dalant vice versa
07/15/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
just want to maybe i could by some stuff from the other race's UTS...
Need (3D file) > M2 converter
08/13/2007 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hey there :) I'm making some 3D and want to have my made to weapons etc. in World of Warcraft, but haven't been able to find a M2 converter. So I'm asking you to upload or link to yours if you know one :) Please