Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Garenahack for Free check this out

Discussion on Garenahack for Free check this out within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Garenahack for Free check this out

Yo guys,

I found a way that we can use garenahack from ccqych for free. I'll write an instruction down here how to use it so check it out.

1. Download Garenahack at garenahack.com (official site)
2. Download Processor Explorer ()
3. Now extract GH4 (garehack 4) to garena folder. Then find a dll name (hooker.dll) and rename it into (hooker.mixtape) and put it in your Warcraft III folder.
4. Now open your garehack and press Trial. Press ok at the message (this trial only works for 15mins)

5. When you open your Warcraft III (Frozen Throne). You will see a message at top right say (Downloading GH) means your almost done

6. When your loading your screen if you see (Loading: Garenahack[off]) Then your good

7. Inside the game if you see Garenahack trial version. You only be able to use full features for 15mins. Then don't panic cos you're nearly done.

8. Now for the processor part. After finish download extract it to your desktop. It will look like this, now find (war3.exe)

9. From here open your process. There will be 5 hooker.mixtape as you can see in the picture.

10. Find the 1 that have User Time that is increasing. You can either Suspend or Kill it
(Note: Suspend means that file will still be there which will make ur CPU usage increase. So i suggest you to kill it and it will be much more easier. Since after every match when you're entering a new match you need to go out and either press kill/suspend on a new hooker.mixtape that have the user time increasing in order to get your garehack running unlimited)

P.S: After you finish, when your in the game all you need is to press Ctrl + F9 to activate maphack

Hope I helped

CREDIT: daovanson