Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what programming language?

Discussion on what programming language? within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

anyone know what a programming language which you could monitor what a certain memory address writes to, or an esi of a certain address
Old 03/31/2008, 09:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
c++, python, C, if you know how to programm you could basicly do it with any programming language but nowdays everything is writtin in c++, so get started!

thats were i started a couple years ago
Old 03/31/2008, 12:17   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,993
you should lern Assembler , because everything in your ram ist just binarycode , you wont get far with C++ until you got some Reverse Engineering tools , but nowadys much is obfuscated

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Programming language
01/26/2010 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Hi, I haven't connected to elitepvpers for a time, and now I have some free time so I wolud like to learn something. In my university i've learn C and basics of assembler, but I see the better programing languages you recomend to make some bots/hacks are C++,Java.... My question is if I know C already it woul be better to leran C++ or Java which is better to make hacks/bots not only for this game. Thanks
D Programming Language - bot.d
10/22/2009 - General Coding - 10 Replies
Ich habe mir in letzter Zeit die Programmiersprache D angeschaut und finde sie nebst Python genial. Ich benutze D mit der Tango Bibliothek und habe anhand vom UserGdi Modul aus tango.sys.win32 2-3 Klassen geschrieben und in einem Modul (bot.d) zussamengefasst die speziell für Leute die Bots schreiben nützlich sein sollten. Momentan sind erst Cursor, Keyboard und Screen implementiert (welche alle intern natürlich auf die Windows API angewiesen sind) aber man kann darauf aufbauen. Was...
03/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
anyone know what a programming language which you could monitor what a certain memory address writes to, or an esi of a certain address
Programming language
12/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hello guys. Sorry for my newbish post :P im learning really quick c# and i was wondering how to check the programming language of a program.. like cotools? All i need is to know what the program is written in :P so i could make my 1st bot - autolevel + autoloot.... coz i dont trust those proxies at all. Even v3n0m. I tested it and after 1 day my account password was changed......... DONT TRUST PROXIES PEOPLE!. Is there any program that tells ya the programming language of a program?
Easiest programming language
04/03/2006 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=All opinions are welcome.' border='0' alt='All opinions are welcome.' />