Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Granado Espado, is there a WASD hack?

Discussion on Granado Espado, is there a WASD hack? within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Granado Espado, is there a WASD hack?

i was just wondering, ist here a WASD hack, as in W,A,S,D = movement. i would love to know if there is a hack or something to change in the script so that you can move with W,A,S,D so far i havent found one and its very sad lol well if anyone knows how to make it W,A,S,D it would be great

PS - post the tutorial if you can
Old 02/01/2008, 21:39   #2

I don't know of such a hack, and its pretty hard for me to imagine how one should control three characters with this.
Old 02/01/2008, 22:07   #3

i kinda mean, like you can scroll through characters without clicking on them, like u tab or scroll+tab like some other games, im kind of referring to like FFXII like how you can scroll through characters and attack with em and command em, no such thing?
Old 02/02/2008, 14:19   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,152
i have the prob, that i didnt really get what you want...
in GE, you can move your character only by pressing the cursor-keys or what?
if yes.. it might be possible to create a tool, that can redirect the WASD keys so that you can move with them...
Old 02/02/2008, 15:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reijin View Post
i have the prob, that i didnt really get what you want...
in GE, you can move your character only by pressing the cursor-keys or what?
if yes.. it might be possible to create a tool, that can redirect the WASD keys so that you can move with them...
Actually you usually don't have _one_ character, but a group of three characters, in which you have one main character selected which you move and have the other follow, or move them seperately.
This is not done with the keyboard, but with the mouse only, by clicking on the target position. The possibility is very high, that the movement gets calculated by the server after you tell him where you want to go, which would render this request virtually impossible.