Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Co Website

Discussion on Co Website within the General Art forum part of the Artists Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Co Website

deck said this
Quote:
Moderators, i've seen alot of websites released in the guides/releases section, and they weren't moved, so keep mine there, mine is no different from theres.
sorry bout this thread i requested other thread close cause idk but this is main one now

hey first off im remixpwnz aka chris i was on one of decker servers this is my account, but im releasing of of deckers websites cause if he would release it he would be banned. quote from decker

Quote:
Alright, this is not copz's website, aka Alex or Dakkars, so dont close this if you think im leeching it, i gave this to him....

here is the link

Old 09/07/2010, 01:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
#requested Check IP Log for previous accounts.
Thanks
1 User