mich würd jo eher interessieren wie ma solche effekte hinkriegt, weiß das wer? (rethorische frage, sicher weiß das wer, die frage ist eher ob wer zeit hat das zu erklären)
mfg
New NPC Effects + Player Effects 11/22/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies Okay guys I have noticed that some of the old npc effects are getting old and boring... so I have found new ways of adding effects to not only NPCs but players also.
Here are some of the many effects you can use. To test them use /addeffect and then one of the codes below:
noconfirm029 <---- 029 numbers can be changed for different effects
newyear5 <----- 5 number can be changed for different effects
balloon1 <-- 1 number can be changed for different effects
meltnpc
action3 <--- 3...
CO2 Effects 12/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies Guys i was just wondering if its possible to get rid of some effects like...
no glowing on weapons and no fire circle thing around tro's.
Old effects 03/11/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies I dunno about you guys but the rage and nado effects to me are a constant eye sore to say the least lol along with a few other effects.So i thought maybe some of you were same way and would enjoy the old effects back so here ya go :)
>> Click Here <<
Extract the rar to C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini and enjoy
2nd RB Effects 01/18/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies Heres my first finished 2nd RB theme,
Its girly =P
Red Butterflies ^^
Link for DL:
http://www.zerowaitingtime.com/15761-downl...dBut terfies.rar
Hope I posted all that right =X
(& I think it looks better in game then in SS,hehe)
^.^