Hi,
sorry but i dont know if this is the right section. I search a Avatar for my Steam profile. It should be in Breaking Bad Style. The Background should pretty much look like this:
Instead of the "Breaking Bad" there should be my name. For more Information PN me or add me on skype.
If you want to get your graphics for free please post your request here:
If you're willing to pay some little amount of money (bank transfer, paypal, elite*gold etc.), please create a topic here:
Search Avatar and Titlepicture for Youtube 04/06/2015 - Artist Trading - 1 Replies I search a Avatar and a Titlepicture for YouTube
Avatar:
Liown with some nice effects should stand there
Titlepicture:
Liown with some nice effects should stand there
Thats it, i would pay 220 egold if its good
[Search]Avatar l Signature 10/12/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies Hey peeps! , Nice offer for you here.
I needed an avatar and signature.
Renders : Enrique , Anime boys or stylish boys
I want same I Meant to say if you take enrique as avatar i need him as signature too..
so i pay 6 e*gold total , 3 for avatar and 3 for signature
On avatar Text : Seth