I don't see how this has anything to do with Flyff. However it's a pretty decent design, a bit simple though and doesn't really match the style of Flyff, unless it were to be used on a website with a similar design theme. I don't think anybody underestimates the time and effort it takes to create designs in Photoshop, however this is a very simple, quick and easy design to make.
What you did was take/create a simple vector art layout of an arrow (vector art is incredibly easy to make). Overlay a few textures. Add another shadow overlay, which is basically a gradient, top black fades to alpha. Light source is yet another overlay, gradient but white. Do note gradients are made with a single click. Added a faux 3D effect, which is just an inverted crop of the arrow, dragged to the right. From then on, it's just shapes with radial gradient fading to alpha, all of which are overlayed (simple feature, just select it from the dropdown menu on the Layer tab.)
Good design, but as a fellow designer please don't make us all look bad and state how hard something is to make, when it's actually quite easy and only appears to be difficult.
I don't see how this has anything to do with Flyff.
You're right it really has nothing to do with flyff. It was just one of the elements on a flyff website I was working on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackselly
I don't think anybody underestimates the time and effort it takes to create designs in Photoshop
With "people" I mean some and not everyone. I have no idea how you got offended by a thread that was supposed to help not to offend. I'm sorry if you understood it that way.
But don't judge my work if you're totally wrong the way you described it. The only thing you got right was the one overlayed texture and the light source. Good job.
I don't see how this has anything to do with Flyff. However it's a pretty decent design, a bit simple though and doesn't really match the style of Flyff, unless it were to be used on a website with a similar design theme. I don't think anybody underestimates the time and effort it takes to create designs in Photoshop, however this is a very simple, quick and easy design to make.
What you did was take/create a simple vector art layout of an arrow (vector art is incredibly easy to make). Overlay a few textures. Add another shadow overlay, which is basically a gradient, top black fades to alpha. Light source is yet another overlay, gradient but white. Do note gradients are made with a single click. Added a faux 3D effect, which is just an inverted crop of the arrow, dragged to the right. From then on, it's just shapes with radial gradient fading to alpha, all of which are overlayed (simple feature, just select it from the dropdown menu on the Layer tab.)
Good design, but as a fellow designer please don't make us all look bad and state how hard something is to make, when it's actually quite easy and only appears to be difficult.
Arrow New Unrealskill v.19 Cracked Try Now [NO SPAM] Arrow USPSFPremiumCrack with S 11/16/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies Arrow USPSFPremiumCrack with SpeedHack Added 100% Workin Until Now..
1. Download the File below
2. Extract to desktop
3. Click injector and browes USPSFPremiumCrack.dll
4. guns.exe change it to specialforce.exe
5. Log in SF and Start
Menu for the hack!
Arrow ********** Release Publichack V4 100% Undetected Until Now 11/03/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies 1. Download the file below
2. extract to desktop
3. open x1injector guns.exe change it to specialforce.exe
4. click brows and and choose USPSFpublic.dll
5. log ins SF and start...
down load this link..http://www.plunder.com/dashx-rar-download-14 ee17e0d1.htm