Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Artists Den › General Art
You last visited: Today at 18:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[GFX] Competetion

Discussion on [GFX] Competetion within the General Art forum part of the Artists Den category.

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
rezzmarr's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiePooh View Post
Yes, ecko, start a poll in our Poll-section and let's see.
Bit offtopic, but, Cookie do you have the stock used for your sig?

I've seen it before, with the kid sitting in the corner with writting on the walls, but I can't find it D:
I wanna use it as my desktop wallpaper
rezzmarr is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,168
Received Thanks: 180
CookiePooh is offline  
Old   #18
 
rezzmarr's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 53
Maybe the one I seen was an edited one, it was the same just It had black writing scratched into the walls .

But still thanks.
rezzmarr is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 42
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 11,491
Received Thanks: 2,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzmarr View Post
Maybe the one I seen was an edited one, it was the same just It had black writing scratched into the walls .

But still thanks.
I know which one you mean. That one is a ripped piece from Deviantart. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the original...
Ghost is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,168
Received Thanks: 180
Back to topic, please.
CookiePooh is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.